project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.7 Feedback Forum
29 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #11
CodeC.Seven

Send a message via ICQ to CodeC.Seven Send a message via MSN to CodeC.Seven

But often its not the fault of the Squad leader that people arent stay together... Because these people join the Squad for getting their Kits... After they get them they do the whole sht allone.. With their im pr0-Rambo-Karkand-Fushe Pass-kiddie style... I alreay had a squad where i was SL i said 20 times COME TO MY POSITION FOR A REALLY POINT... What have they done? They spawned at the other site of the map!

Basically its not always the fault of the SL

A message for all these Rambo gamers:

GO AND PLAY KARKAND YOU GOD DAMN NOOBIES... NO ONE WANT THESE GUYS IN PR!

-Sig removed-
Old 01-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #12
Sadist_Cain
Supporting Member

I'd say PR has become a "mental" running sim.

You soon learn running is boring + ineffective and your mind becomes rather "fit" :P.

So start squadleading, lay down RPs get the mood going

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #13
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

Ask to join a squad lead by [ISF]Cheomesh.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Old 01-04-2008, 06:19 AM   #14
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Masaq

Likewise, anyone wanting a hand to learn how to SL, drop me a private message or email me - masaq@christies.org.uk

M.

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." -

Old 01-04-2008, 07:07 AM   #15
willgar

The orginal poster sums up a lot of the "daytime" gameplay. It is much better at night on the big servers (IGI, TG, Thors, Zipp etc) where there are always a few skilled squad leaders online.

Personally, i will form a commanders "bitch" squad of me plus any other stragglers and do build, repair, ammo resupply, taxi jobs untill a organsied squad spot opens up. For many many reasons - i dont use a mic but 0.7 is almost forcing me to dig it out of storage....
Old 01-04-2008, 07:23 AM   #16
DJJ-Terror

yeah, i must agree that these last few days i was running more than ever...

there are some good ideas in discussion that can adress this if devs embrase them...

hope still remains!

Who want to get things done will find a way and who dosen't will find an excuse.

Old 01-04-2008, 03:37 PM   #17
Threedroogs
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeC.Seven View Post
But often its not the fault of the Squad leader that people arent stay together... Because these people join the Squad for getting their Kits... After they get them they do the whole sht allone.. With their im pr0-Rambo-Karkand-Fushe Pass-kiddie style... I alreay had a squad where i was SL i said 20 times COME TO MY POSITION FOR A REALLY POINT... What have they done? They spawned at the other site of the map!

Basically its not always the fault of the SL

A message for all these Rambo gamers:

GO AND PLAY KARKAND YOU GOD DAMN NOOBIES... NO ONE WANT THESE GUYS IN PR!

while it's certainly not the SL's fault that his guys disobeyed and ran all over the place, it is his responsibility to take care of it. people like that need to be kicked, period. i'd rather have two good squadmembers than five who dont listen to orders. it's so important in .7 to work as a squad that i will ask once and that's it (if someone has disobeyed my orders). if that player doesnt get his act together, there is no second warning. fall in line or find another squad.

you guys who know what needs to be done cannot rely on someone else to take the squad lead. i always lead when playing by myself because i know that i can do a better job than the other SLs (mostly ). leading squads all the time is what introduced me the the crew i play with all the time now (and now i am able to alternate SL with friends round to round). buck up and take charge, fellas! leading a great squad for an epic round is immensely satisfying.

Ingame name: StrkTm Pygar

Eggyweggs...I would like to smash 'em!

Old 01-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #18
bigmoose332

more squad leaders, what about 'true commanders'

Bigmoose

98% of the PR public agree, that I am the sexiest man in this community.
Old 01-05-2008, 12:24 AM   #19
Viper_Aleks

Guys, do you think that everyone has strategic mind? Only small anount of team members could be the SL. And I'm not going to obey stupid orders of SL (child or noob) if I know that we will loose some objectives in this case.
There are two things that annoying me in the version .7 very much:
1. New weapon spread fire mode (As more I play than less I hate it)
2. No minimap (This is a BIG MINUS for teamplay!)

You could remove auto enemy detection on the map feature but leave it for navigation and information, please
Last edited by Viper_Aleks; 01-05-2008 at 10:06 PM..
Old 01-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #20
fuzzhead
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Threedroogs said it nicely

Tags
leaders, running, simulator, squad, true, turned