Join Date: May 2007
[Changelog] PR v0.91 Features
Project Reality v0.91 FeaturesAI
- Updated botnames.
- Various fixes to AI vehicles to be more inline with MP vehicles.
- Fixed various ACV's issues.
- Fixed spectator camera vehicle (prbot) crashing dedicated servers.
- Updated camera on ladders/ropes.
- Updated various shellejection effects.
- Updated various muzzle effects.
- Small updates to various languages.
- Small updates to flag names.
- Updated Beirut, fixing IDF voices, fixing ticket bleed at docks when IDF cap out Russia, fixing ladder count to help with server crashes, reducing view distance to help with lag, and fixing some minor issues.
- Updated Dragon Fly, reducing view distance to help with lag.
- Updated Fallujah West, reducing view distance to help with lag, changing initial ticket values, and fixing various issues.
- Updated Gaza Beach, reducing view distance to help with lag, changing initial ticket values, and some various issues.
- Updated Iron Ridge, reducing undergrowth view distance to help with lag, changing initial ticket values.
- Updated Kashan Desert, updating AerialHeightMap for Co-Operative.
- Updated Korengal, giving US more of a chance, and fixing some minor issues.
- Updated Lashkar Valley, reducing view distance to help with lag, and fixing some minor issues.
- Updated Muttrah City, updating GPO.
- Updated Operation Archer, adding some kits to Taliban main base, and fixing some minor issues.
- Updated Operation Barracuda, updating AIPathFinding for Co-Operative.
- Updated Qwai River, reducing view distance to help with lag.
- Updated Siege at Ochamchira, reducing view distance to help with lag.
- Updated Silent Eagle, fixing out of bounds timer, reducing view distance to help with lag, and fixing some minor issues.
- Updated Chinese fonts used in the menu.
- Fixed TOW/HJ8/Leopard 2A6 hud so some players with older graphics cards don't crash upon entry.
- Fixed Leopard 2A6 and Merkava HUDs having several graphic issues.
- Updated TOW and ZIS3 huds so they don't overlay chat text.
- Updated various vehicle crosshair textures.
- Fixes to some inaccuracies with various vehicle huds.
- Added rangefinder to GLTD.
- Updated various vehicle and weapon icons.
- Small fixes to the main menu.
- Added non-zoom PKM to Russian alternative automatic rifleman kit.
- Replaced pipebomb IED with artillery IED on unconventional faction engineer kit.
- Replaced 1187 shotgun with Remington 870 shotgun.
- Replaced Taliban scout SKS with a PPSH.
- Replaced militia medic's AKS47 with a Simonov.
- Replaced molotov with smoke grenade on the Militia alternative warrior
- Slightly lowered kit geometry draw radius in an attempt to fix lag issues, however it is still much bigger than the original draw radius.
- Updated HAMAS kit primary weapons.
- Updated 14.5mm vs airplane material to be the same vs helicopters.
- Updated .50cal/14.5mm vs various APC material.
- Updated 7.62mm vs Jeep/Truck armour damage to a more realistic value.
- Fixed .50cal vs BTR60/M113 armour to be stronger.
- Fixed Kashan Desert village houses and Afghan shed being too easily destroyable on certain parts.
- Lowered bomb vs APC/Tank armour damage.
- Enemies close to mapper placed rally points will expire them.
- Forward Outposts can't be deployed too close to the edge of the map.
- Lowered maximum number of TOWs per team from 3 to 2.
- Medic kit requires 2 players in the squad to be requestable, instead of 4.
- Rally Points rearm automatically 10 min after expiring. Skirmish gamemode it's still 2 min.
- Losing a Forward Outpost will add a slow ticket bleed to the team on CnC.
- The team has 5 min to rebuild a destroyed Forward Outpost before the bleed starts on CnC.
- Forward Outposts must be deployed closer to the center of the map to inflict higher ticket bleed on the enemy on CnC.
- Decreased tickets from 300 to 200 on Vehicle Warfare.
- Changed font on game mode server text messages.
- Updated textures on US Army woodland camo.
- Updated textures on Canadian woodland soldier's gloves to be camo'd.
- Fixed BMP-3 reload sounds
- Fixed some ambient sound distances and volumes.
- Lowered audible distance of incoming Artillery/Mortars to fix some issues.
- Fixed some lampposts not drawing past ~50m (on Al Basrah and Karbala).
- Fixed roadmarkers to have no collision (on Silent Eagle)
- Fixed all containers to draw at longer ranges.
- Fixed river rocks to draw at longer ranges (on Siege at Ochamchira).
- Fixed Apache camera issue.
- Fixed BRDM2 periscope, water engine, seat icons, rate of fire, and suspension.
- Fixed BTR-80A HEAT ammo not being selectable with "2".
- Fixed CH-47 flare reload bug, ramp not opening/closing on dedicated servers, position icons and pilot FOV.
- Fixed G-Wagon gunner having selection icons.
- Fixed Gary and Big Red (insurgent bomb trucks) hitpoints, and number of bombs really dropped.
- Fixed HMMWV CROWS missing gunner delay, and gunner having selection icons.
- Fixed HMMWV support missing entry point at the back.
- Fixed insurgent technicals suspension.
- Fixed LAV-3 being very quiet, and it turning to the right when driving.
- Fixed LAV-25 coaxial, antennas, and textures.
- Fixed Leopard 2A6 ammo box, and driver having selection icons.
- Fixed Lynx and Huey exit points.
- Fixed M113 engine, and wreck.
- Fixed M1A2 SP version floating cupola
- Fixed Merkava driver camera switch input key, cupola stabilization, SP version turret, and .50cal ammo box.
- Fixed T-72 driver having selection icons.
- Fixed Type-95 and Tunguska engines, and gun firing offset.
- Fixed VN-3 passenger cameras having rotation, water engine, reduced flippage, engine sounds, exit position, kit request, and added a small supply drop.
- Fixed Warrior firing sound.
- Fixed T-90 crew being able to be killed by molotovs, and cupola camera.
- Fixed Z-10 using wrong rockets.
- Fixed UAZ windshield.
- Updated limit of supply crates deployed, maximum 10 per individual truck/heli, and 16 for APC/Jeep.
- Fixed AK-74M GP-25 ammo counts.
- Fixed AR-15 series textures.
- Fixed Baghira pistol sights.
- Fixed C7A2 reticule.
- Fixed C9A2 reticule.
- Fixed G3A3 sounds.
- Fixed Galil SAR recoil.
- Fixed Incendiary grenade issues.
- Fixed Kord HMG grip.
- Fixed M1014 floating bolt.
- Fixed M14 bipod texture.
- Fixed M16A1 series animations
- Fixed M16A4 ironsight carry handle proportions.
- Fixed MG3 Elcan deployed floating hands, ammobox, and rate of fire.
- Fixed Negev Mepro undeployed blocking view when moving while zoomed.
- Fixed QBB95 LMG texture.
- Fixed RPG-7 Tandem Warhead animation clipping and texture, and max speed.
- Fixed ZiS-3 exit points.
- Updated Claymore mag count to 2, and detonation delay.
- Updated Deployable MG nests to have 4x zoom.
- Updated M4 aimpoint position to improve peripheral vision.
- Updated second stage slow-transitional zoom on all applicable weapons, reducing lag/jerkiness when zooming with these weapons.
- Updated stationary weapon overheat settings and mag counts.
- Updated zoom factors to correctly calculated values.
- Updated zoom running animation on iron sighted/reflex sighted weapons.
- Reduced settle time on deployed marksman rifles to be the same as assault rifles (max ~1 second)