project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Highlights
25 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Highlights Highlights of what work the Devs are currently working on

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #31
Panzerfire

Send a message via MSN to Panzerfire Send a message via Skype™ to Panzerfire
Default Re: Current SP work

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Outlawz View Post
Well no one ever plays smaller/alternate sizes, even if there is one everyone will run the largest because it has Apaches on and stuff like that.
All of the maps from my side have only one gamemode size because of that and also because they're pretty small in PR terms already.
Hey I do! Just the other day I was having fun playing in Ramiel against Bots and I decided to charge in with the Bayonet attached to the M4 while screaming "LLEEEEEEROOOOOOOYYYYYY JENKINSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!111!!!1!". Freacking hilarious.
Small size combats are fun. I'm kind of getting tired of the super-large maps that are strictly vehicle warfare and when I end up having my vehicle too damaged to continue, I have to commit suicide to get back into battle because it's shorter to kill yourself and re-spawn than to walk-run 1 Km to the nearest allied control point that has vehicles available.

But meh that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Hans Martin Slayer View Post
Yeah, 8 - 10 maps = 8 -10 different maps.
Woot! Can't wait!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

USMCMIDN: KILL EVERYTHING!
gx: KILL! KILL! KILL 'EM ALL!!
[R-DEV]Dunehunter: Great attitude for hearts and minds
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:42 AM   #32
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Well small sizes aren't that hard to do either, so I guess I'll add some then, thanks for the feedback.

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Old 04-06-2010, 10:00 AM   #33
Panzerfire

Send a message via MSN to Panzerfire Send a message via Skype™ to Panzerfire

Hmmm... No problem. I was just telling one of the pros of small combat maps. Just a couple of 'em would be great enough.

USMCMIDN: KILL EVERYTHING!
gx: KILL! KILL! KILL 'EM ALL!!
[R-DEV]Dunehunter: Great attitude for hearts and minds
Old 04-06-2010, 11:08 AM   #34
Wakain

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Outlawz View Post
Well small sizes aren't that hard to do either, so I guess I'll add some then, thanks for the feedback.
thanks in advance!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #35
GuiGunsPT

I'm just another one who loves inf maps.
Maps like "Black Hawk Down", "Operation Phoenix" could give us lots of fun.
The maps I was talking about that you should add are maps like that and only for coop, because that way people would also be able to play them only with bots, there would be no problem with the lack of human players.
And I just insist on this because I getting really addicted,
Old 04-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #36
frank_beans

please add the skirmish mode as 16 player size for all pr maps. it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #37
CCCode

Op. Harvest PR-ified would be totaly awesome!

Old 04-10-2010, 08:26 AM   #38
Maxfragg

Send a message via ICQ to Maxfragg Send a message via MSN to Maxfragg Send a message via Skype™ to Maxfragg

@frank_beans agree, i still prefer inf only combat agianst the bots, since thats, what they are good at, so all scirmish layers in SP would be awesome, since PR0.91 is out, any new word about the SP Pack?

http://maxfragg.blogspot.com
Old 04-11-2010, 12:03 PM   #39
Sniper77shot

I have another question, is this going to be like a PR:SP extension map pack, will there be different kit variants because the current sp is ruined because the kit settings are for training what doesn't make it fun any more.

Old 04-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #40
ingo

what sniper said :P also now that you changed the kit layout the taliban don't have rpg's anymore on COOP and it makes it too easy for the canadians :P

Closed Thread

Tags
current, prsp, wip, work