project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Highlights
17 Dec 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Highlights Highlights of what work the Devs are currently working on

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2016, 06:30 PM   #21
SANGUE-RUIM
Supporting Member

SANGUE-RUIM's Avatar
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.3.9 Official COOP Map Pack Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOWNET View Post
Any plans to add more maps?
AFAIK yes, but can't really tell...

SANGUE-RUIM is offline
Old 12-01-2016, 06:22 AM   #22
SHADOWNET
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.3.9 Official COOP Map Pack Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANGUE-RUIM View Post
AFAIK yes, but can't really tell...
a map like bf4's urban maps would be amazing!
SHADOWNET is offline
Old 12-04-2016, 07:37 AM   #23
baddude1337
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.3.9 Official COOP Map Pack Released!

Fantastic work as always! As someone who does play only the Coop mode, more maps is always greatly appreciated!

So far only bug I have noticed is that the US layer of Operation Spyker uses Canadian vehicles.

While searching the forums I did also come across this map pack I knew nothing about:

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f380...-released.html

I was just wondering if the maps are still around and work with the 1.4 release, and if not, are there any plans to update them?
baddude1337 is offline
Old 12-05-2016, 06:21 AM   #24
SHADOWNET
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.3.9 Official COOP Map Pack Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddude1337 View Post
Fantastic work as always! As someone who does play only the Coop mode, more maps is always greatly appreciated!

So far only bug I have noticed is that the US layer of Operation Spyker uses Canadian vehicles.

While searching the forums I did also come across this map pack I knew nothing about:

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f380...-released.html

I was just wondering if the maps are still around and work with the 1.4 release, and if not, are there any plans to update them?
ask SPYKER2041
SHADOWNET is offline
Old 12-06-2016, 02:19 AM   #25
[R-CON]Spyker2041
PR:BF2 Contributor

[R-CON]Spyker2041's Avatar
Send a message via Skype™ to [R-CON]Spyker2041
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.3.9 Official COOP Map Pack Released!

Maps from 0.95 SP Mappack will not work on 1.4 but there are plans to update them to work and release them. Rabbit and I am working on one more mappack but it may take a couple months due to real life commitments.


Take a look at my gameplay vids --> Click Here
[R-CON]Spyker2041 is offline
Old 12-07-2016, 12:34 PM   #26
SANGUE-RUIM
Supporting Member

SANGUE-RUIM's Avatar
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.3.9 Official COOP Map Pack Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Spyker2041 View Post
Maps from 0.95 SP Mappack will not work on 1.4 but there are plans to update them to work and release them. Rabbit and I am working on one more mappack but it may take a couple months due to real life commitments.
thanks, as always, you 2 delivering good stuff for Co-op...

SANGUE-RUIM is offline
Old 12-08-2016, 11:20 AM   #27
Rabbit

Rabbit's Avatar
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.3.9 Official COOP Map Pack Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANGUE-RUIM View Post
thanks, as always, you 2 delivering good stuff for Co-op...
I lost all my modding work when updating to 1.4 so I doubt you will see much from me.

Rabbit is offline
Old 12-08-2016, 01:36 PM   #28
SANGUE-RUIM
Supporting Member

SANGUE-RUIM's Avatar
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.3.9 Official COOP Map Pack Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
I lost all my modding work when updating to 1.4 so I doubt you will see much from me.
that's sad, but I am sure I will see... I will

SANGUE-RUIM is offline
Old 12-11-2016, 03:32 PM   #29
RENEGADO
PR Server License Moderator

RENEGADO's Avatar
Send a message via Skype™ to RENEGADO
Red face Re: PR:BF2 v1.3.9 Official COOP Map Pack Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
I lost all my modding work when updating to 1.4 so I doubt you will see much from me.
You're not alone in this situation...

|DIVSUL| General Admin : Community Manager
RENEGADO is offline
Old 12-22-2016, 03:37 PM   #30
[R-CON]Spyker2041
PR:BF2 Contributor

[R-CON]Spyker2041's Avatar
Send a message via Skype™ to [R-CON]Spyker2041
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.3.9 Official COOP Map Pack Released!

For those who are unsure, the mappack WILL work with 1.4


Take a look at my gameplay vids --> Click Here
[R-CON]Spyker2041 is offline
Closed Thread

Tags
coop, map, official, pack, prbf2, released
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin. ©vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All Content Copyright ©2004 - 2015, Project Reality.