project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Highlights
01 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Highlights Highlights of what work the Devs are currently working on

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 03:35 AM   #331
Xander[nl]

Send a message via MSN to Xander[nl]
Default Re: New PR:Mumble Public BETA

Me and other people are still getting a lot of random crashes, most likely caused by the overlay. Feels like some sort of overflow.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:42 AM   #332
pr|Zer0

2 channels means lack of talking discipline, and sometimes mumble is just a spamodrom for important things such as "i farted". Before you could chase, hunt or avoid enemies by hearing their radio chat....was kinda fun...maybe im nostalgic.
Wonder if enemy chat to be audible as a scrambled signal...so alive/dead players could not reveal "tactics" to their living mates

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #333
Archosaurus

I have a problem but before I say anything:
Yes, I run as Admin.
Yes, I tried un installing completely.
Yes, I can hear others.
Yes, I ran my audio wizard and even tried making a personal certificate.

No one can hear me when I talk except in local chat, as I have that set to H in my shortcuts.
My problem is, I don't have any shortcuts like "Squad chat" in the settings, only one that might be it is "PR comms".
I'm confused to all hell, as I can't see any squad chat shortcuts anywhere...
Old 02-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #334
YankeeSamurai

Yeah, I'm a bit confused on how to configure my keyboard shortcuts. The settings allow you to change them, but the shortcuts aren't labeled as to what you're specifically changing.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #335
Ambush

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeSamurai View Post
Yeah, I'm a bit confused on how to configure my keyboard shortcuts. The settings allow you to change them, but the shortcuts aren't labeled as to what you're specifically changing.
They listed them on the first page of this thread...... I had to look for myself just now for the same reason. No big deal. Once you start useing it with others that don't suck, you will be hooked on the Mumble...... Yeah i figured it out..... no ididn't give up on mumble...... yes that is what I said I would do before......
Old 03-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #336
SGT.Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr|Zer0 View Post
2 channels means lack of talking discipline, and sometimes mumble is just a spamodrom for important things such as "i farted". Before you could chase, hunt or avoid enemies by hearing their radio chat....was kinda fun...maybe im nostalgic.
Wonder if enemy chat to be audible as a scrambled signal...so alive/dead players could not reveal "tactics" to their living mates
Hunting is my favorite part.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #337
Marcio
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Marcio

Who could help me with the mumble in place of dbzao? The CBPR server has changed the IP adress.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Disseminating Project Reality in Brazil, Since 2006

Old 03-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #338
Joerich
Thumbs up Re: New PR:Mumble Public BETA

The new Mumble is great! Thumbs up
Old 03-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #339
t23d

Default Re: PR:Mumble Public BETA v1.0

new mumble working great

Old 03-03-2012, 07:34 AM   #340
Virtanen

Default Re: PR:Mumble Public BETA v1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]dbzao View Post
When you start it up you get automatically connected to the Project Reality Official Mumble server.
Didn't for me and refuses to connect manually.
Closed Thread

Tags
beta, prmumble, public, v10