project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
20 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #11
SGT.MARCO

Default Re: Improving Ammo, (choose what to reload etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedrake42 View Post
I know we just said this isn't possible, but on the off chance that it is, we should just make it so it just reloads whatever weapon you have actively equipped first
the problem with that is that when you fire a hat or AT, you cant have that slot out because you are out of ammo.
SGT.MARCO is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #12
Bluedrake42
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT.MARCO View Post
the problem with that is that when you fire a hat or AT, you cant have that slot out because you are out of ammo.
Well then just make it so you can have those weapons equipped when they're out of ammo, it just wouldn't show anything. like the way the RPG looks when its out of ammo, except instead there just wouldn't be anything.
Bluedrake42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:15 PM   #13
Dev1200

Your first suggestion, I remember it being discussed before, and was locked due to the engine not being advanced enough.

Your second suggestion is pretty much impossible, and will phase out the Supply truck as the only repair vehicle.

In PR:A2 they are designing it so that you can, in fact, load up equipment and weapons into vehicles. It's already in vanilla.. but hopefully they will improve it =)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dev1200 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #14
SGT.MARCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev1200 View Post
Your first suggestion, I remember it being discussed before, and was locked due to the engine not being advanced enough.

Your second suggestion is pretty much impossible, and will phase out the Supply truck as the only repair vehicle.

In PR:A2 they are designing it so that you can, in fact, load up equipment and weapons into vehicles. It's already in vanilla.. but hopefully they will improve it =)
well i checked this time so you would have to show me this thread, and i may not be able to get arma 2 with my current computer rig
SGT.MARCO is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ammo, choose, improving, reload