project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
dunem666

Send a message via MSN to dunem666 Send a message via Skype™ to dunem666
Exclamation [GPO's] Qwai River

Set a spawn delay on the Chinese heavy apc's. (Like Muttrah)

The map is unplayable due to people rushing operations base and facility flags. Massive disadvantage to the BLUFOR team.

this map is always epic to me, its a shame 0.9 screwed it up big time!

Dun3m
UK Warfare Server Administrator

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dunem666 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:01 PM   #2
Dev1200

Default Re: [GPO's] Qwai River

I never understood how 1 tow humvee and 4 strykers was fair against 3 25mm LAV's and 3 .50 cal LAV's (and don't forget 2-3 VN3's, especially on infantry layer, the VN3's can rush and .50 cal humvee's can't do a thing).

I understand that asymmetry plays a part in the map, but it's hard to do when you have equal amounts of tickets and it's stacked heavily to one side.

Dev1200 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
[R-CON]Psyrus
PR:BF2 Contributor

I agree with the sentiment that dunem666 is expressing, of the rounds I have played of Qwai in 0.917, gameplay has been seriously damaged by the latest tweaks/changes/asymmetry additions.
[R-CON]Psyrus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
Draakon
PR Server License Moderator

I guess the US team uses the TOW wrongly then. I have never lost a match as US when i am manning the TOW.

Qaiex: My solution was to not have twitter. You should try it. Feels good, and I don't miss any information that was worth hearing in the first place, since nothing on twitter ever is.
Draakon is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gpo, qwai, river