project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
24 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 03:28 AM   #11
ankyle62

Default Re: Calling Combat Effectivness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infantry1242 View Post
dude the next round on Iron Ridge,i pushed him off the cliff,but i didn't get a TK!
come on, that's not something to be proud of in PR.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:59 AM   #12
Arnoldio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post
There is your first problem. PR is about Joe Infantryman and in no way should incorporate special forces. You should be helping the team by getting on the objective and not sitting behind enemy lines for no reason. Sitting behind on a flag which is not in play doesn't help the team, especially when they need numbers on a flag to cap it. I commend him for going off at you. It is useless squads doing some l33t special forces crap or not being on a flag that often causes the team to lose.
I agree with your statement there, but the harm i've done with 3-4 guys in my "specops" squad, sometimes saved a large portion of the team or made a completely free acces to the area by taking down enemy eplacements. You just have to strike fast and at the right time.

There are specops squads doing nothing though.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:13 AM   #13
Infantry1242

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankyle62 View Post
sounds like you need to listen to your commander and do what he needs. no need for you to be that far back. PR isnt geared toward SEAL type stuff. i would have done the same thing as your commander and denied you supplies, im not going to send a helo that far forward and risk losing it.

PR is about teamwork with the whole team, SEAL squads dont really help that most of the time.
I said i didn't make the squad,this other guy did,i only joined cause all of the other squads were either full or locked.

Mah Userbars!
Old 06-05-2010, 10:31 AM   #14
[R-DEV]Ninja2dan
PR:BF2 Developer

There is no need for what you are asking for. If, for what ever reason, your squad or fireteam is unable to comply with your commander or leader request, then all you need to do is use the in-game chat.

If you are low on ammunition or supplies, you can also use the team chat to request supplies/ammo from another squad or player. If your commander and team are refusing to provide said items, then either your squad is not doing their job or your team is a bunch of retards.

And in any game, if you find yourself pinned down and unable to reach supplies on your own, and nobody else will bring you supplies after 2-3 minutes, you're better off just making a break for it. If you die, you die. You'll respawn shortly with a fresh supply of toys. But just hiding in a room somewhere waiting for the Bullets-R-Us delivery isn't doing anyone any good. Either run back to a supply crate or die trying. Who knows, you might get lucky.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:43 AM   #15
ConscriptVirus

don't ask for supplies when you're behind enemy lines and you know the chopper could get shot down easily, especially in muttrah.

"These things we do that others may live"
Old 06-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #16
[R-MOD]Saobh
Forum Moderator

Locking this as this is pretty much a venting thread.

And just a tip, don't brag about TKing ingame as you might find yourself at the short end of an infraction.

The only acceptable 'Lone Wolf' you'll be allowed to play : http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Home

Closed Thread

Tags
calling, combat, effectivness