project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
18 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 07:27 AM   #11
Ghost1800

Default Re: Alternate Deployable Assets

Bringing back the old style foxholes that go all the way around but require to jump in would be pretty nice as an alternative to the one where it leaves your back exposed. Would be a lot more helpful during a mortar/artillery strike.

"Every time there is any flying vehicle on a map, most people turn retarded." - SJT

"jesus christ thats not a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thats an essay with a picture attached lol" - unrealalex
Ghost1800 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:30 AM   #12
killonsight95
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1800 View Post
Bringing back the old style foxholes that go all the way around but require to jump in would be pretty nice as an alternative to the one where it leaves your back exposed. Would be a lot more helpful during a mortar/artillery strike.
nah cuz they're hard to get into sometimes and hard to get out, i say bring in a one sided foxhole type thing with a roof for protection.
killonsight95 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:13 AM   #13
pl0x102

Sounds pretty good
pl0x102 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #14
illidur

i think an insurgent roadblock built near hideouts or caches would be awsome. but instead of wire it needs to be on fire. ( the idea is from ramiel ) i am against lots of deployables for insurgents but i think having one kind would add to insurgency. this would serve the purpose of area denial rather than extra defense.
illidur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
Commando_Jenkins

I agree the insurgent forces need some kind of deployable where they can 'Re-Route' the Blufor. But it might become to OP if they are able to place them in caves, or one way cache locations. Unless, they can be burned with thermite.
Commando_Jenkins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #16
Jonny

I think its one of several things that needs to be looked at again.
Jonny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #17
=]H[= JakCurse
Supporting Member

Perhaps engineer it so that if sandbags are placed there's NO tank traps, to offset the value and make them significantly different. But yeah, great idea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Second Battalion, Royal Welsh Regiment, British Army.
=]H[= JakCurse is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #18
myles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrix View Post
Well, you can run down the static concrete road blocks with cars, so something similar should be applicable to buildable stuff. Maybe.
if you just make it you have to go at a slower speed to bash them down than a wall im sure it could wrk

Check out my Project Reaity gamplay here

myles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:57 AM   #19
Maniac302

I'd like to see versions of the buildable TOWs and AAs with higher sandbag walls around them, in cases where you don't need to shoot down, but want better small arms fire protection for the operator.

The beatings will continue untill morale improves.
Maniac302 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:16 PM   #20
Operator009

Don't insurgents use mortars IRL? I remember US bases get mortar'ed all the time at the beginning of Operation Enduring Freedom.
Operator009 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate, assets, deployable