project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
22 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
Riflewizard
Default Modify kashan desert airfields

I love kashan. But on public servers there's always the random ass who pumps an AP into your helo while sitting on the landing pad, or blows you up with some AA missles on the pad....
Maybe if the base was re-organized a little bit, so that the landing pads were say, behind a hangar, it would stop this issue from happening..
Riflewizard is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
McBumLuv

Default Re: Modify kashan desert airfields

Or have the Carrier defense collision mesh attached?

Mains shouldn't be in play unless they are designed to by the mapp[er (which they weren't for Kashan, there's no longer a flag in play there). The use of the Rhino's projectile collision mesh would be logical.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

McBumLuv is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #3
Arnoldio
Banned

Or just use !r KookSakker destroyed a chopper in the main.
Arnoldio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
google

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChizNizzle View Post
Or just use !r KookSakker destroyed a chopper in the main.
I think he was referring to enemy players.

Main Alias |TG-6th|Googol
google is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:53 PM   #5
Redamare
Supporting Member

If you sare talking about enemys pumping Rounds into you... i say increase the Dome of death so that the airfield is out of view.

I think thats why the foward flag is available for enemies to capture the airfield instead of actualy entering the Base.

Redamare is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #6
mangeface
Supporting Member

Yeah, check this out. We were playing on Beiruit and jumped into an Mi-8 to get to land and got nailed by an SAM before we even got off the deck of the ship.

<-USMC, that is

mangeface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:26 AM   #7
BlackMagikz

Send a message via MSN to BlackMagikz

yeah dome of death , too many people lately getting cheap kills.

R-DEV Ninja2Dan
BlackMagikz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:57 AM   #8
Rissien
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Rissien Send a message via Skype™ to Rissien

Yes, AA can lock onto the choppers on the ship In Beruit. Had twice when I got locked on near the city causing AA to hit my squad mates chopper and kill it twice while he was on the ship, then again later on when both of us were on the ship we started receiving lock on tones and he got blown up a third time.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Rissien is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:39 AM   #9
mangeface
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =]H[=Rissien View Post
Yes, AA can lock onto the choppers on the ship In Beruit. Had twice when I got locked on near the city causing AA to hit my squad mates chopper and kill it twice while he was on the ship, then again later on when both of us were on the ship we started receiving lock on tones and he got blown up a third time.
It's pretty ridiculous.

<-USMC, that is

mangeface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:03 AM   #10
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

^ its how muttrah was.

its an easy fix to use the carrier defence screen, I'm sure it'll be done asap.

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
airfields, desert, kashan, modify