project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
30 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 06:57 AM   #21
Jarryd_455495

Send a message via MSN to Jarryd_455495
Default Re: Removal of the attack Loach/Little Bird on insurgency as a whole

I think it should stay, i presonally have never experianced it being overpowering plus you can take them out with a GARY if your skilled enough
and if your gonna remove that then might as well remove the miniguns on the BHs because they get miss used (gunship style)
Old 04-27-2010, 07:03 AM   #22
rexik

Send a message via ICQ to rexik Send a message via MSN to rexik Send a message via Skype™ to rexik

I have very positive expirience with the lb, infanry squad +1 or 2 lbs staying constantly above the squad covering them, as soon as they were deep in sh!t i've showed up from the skies where SL needed me provided cover and CAS and sometimes even taking down a cache or sniper/LMG position, Garry bomb cars all went down because of a good team play and communication within the squad.

Best option for BLUFOR
LB1 + INF squad
1 lb 5 infantry
+mumble/TS comms between squads
LB2 + INF squad
1lb 5 infantry

PERFECTO, and tested

As for the REDFOR

LB is easy to shot down with AK or PKM, I had only positive experience plaing against such things, problem is that people are plaing for insurgents like for BLUFOR, so bad tactics or they are in 1 squad but not workin together, problem with people who are spawning on unknown caches and giving away the position by firieng RPG or PKM just outside the building where the cache is located, I say LEARN TO PLAY insurgency then whine about balance.

As for Realism, yes it's U.S.Ar. but for some operations, they do use help from spec ops innit? and here you go a squad that moves in and have an LB support for them, rest of you can build FOBs and lose tickets as usualy non clan or "fungame" players do.

Join PRT and find out how they play the maps, it's tottaly different.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-27-2010, 07:48 AM   #23
PatrickLA_CA

" Removal of attack LB on insurgency "
Are you kidding me???
I think BLUFOR should have helis (especially attack ones) on insurgency maps!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:49 AM   #24
ytman

Attacking Gary with a LB is a decent proposal but potentially a horrible idea if you have a tank which can handle it.

I remember going after a .912 Gary that was heading to main. I had an order to kill it and I did.... the thing is his payload also exploded and knocked me clean out of the sky forcing me to crash land. Other things like suicide cars and roof tops? Hell a LB will waste those with proper intell.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:35 AM   #25
Limitbreaker

Ignore Little birds...

...L4igi has just performed an assault CAS Blackhawk by circling it around enemies while mini-guning them at the same time. Turned out being better than a little bird because you don't have to face the enemy, you've got better firing angle and BH can survive more RPG hits.

wp BH CAS squad
Old 12-11-2010, 11:39 AM   #26
[R-MOD]Jigsaw
Forum Moderator

Locking this thread as it is out of date.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "
Closed Thread

Tags
attack, bird, insurgency, loach or little, removal