project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
01 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

View Poll Results: Add Scope/Optics to Conventional Forces STD Medic class
Yes 111 66.87%
No 55 33.13%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 01:31 AM   #1
USMCMIDN
Default give optic to corpsman and medic

IRL medics and corpsman have optics. I dont think I have ever seen a corpsman w.o some kind of optic

what say you?

I looked if this was a re-suggestion and found nothing.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:41 AM   #2
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: give optic to corpsman and medic

medics don't have them for balance fears, this feature is currently being tested with teh Canadian forces ingame.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-06-2010, 01:43 AM   #3
USMCMIDN

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Rudd View Post
medics don't have them for balance fears, this feature is currently being tested with teh Canadian forces ingame.
I was kinda thinking that but I saw IDF have them so I thought hey how about the other real military factions like US, UK etc... but even if it just a red dot it still does not really unbalance the game.
Last edited by USMCMIDN; 03-06-2010 at 01:58 AM..
Old 03-06-2010, 02:27 AM   #4
Hunt3r

How about red dot and 4x optic?

Not exactly unbalanced, you still only have 6 mags, and you still go down if the enemy knows what double tap means.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:26 AM   #5
HellDuke

I don't think that giving medics an optic will unbalance things. I played with the Canadian forces a few times now and have been a medic and seen several medics. Not much has changed. You only get +1 weapon to fire off when you see an enemy at medium distance... Though I would say that it'd more interesting if the medic class would get an aimport/reflex sight instead of an acog.

“Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.” - Lao Tzu

Never heard of Lithuania? Territory
!!!
Yes I know the map is old, but that doesn't really matter now does it?
Old 03-06-2010, 06:43 AM   #6
ANDROMEDA

I once played on Archer like Canadian medic and helped my friend, who played like Marksman. As a result, I have killed more enemies than he. I was too mach distracted by firefights, and because that the enemies approached us very closely, I could not cover up our position in CQB and we both die.

In the game the medic have a lot tasks, and he should focus on their implementation. And the weapon he has to defend itself, and ironsight him enough for that.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:04 AM   #7
-.-Maverick-.-

Send a message via MSN to -.-Maverick-.-

I prefer ironsights and aimpoints anyway, much quicker scope-in time.

Old 03-06-2010, 01:16 PM   #8
charliegrs

Send a message via AIM to charliegrs Send a message via Yahoo to charliegrs

medic + scoped rifles = super kit.

please dont do it.

known in-game as BOOMSNAPP
'
Old 03-06-2010, 01:52 PM   #9
fishmuffins

i think they should have a scope, IRL they do...

was lag... honest!

Old 03-06-2010, 03:01 PM   #10
Hunt3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMEDA View Post
I once played on Archer like Canadian medic and helped my friend, who played like Marksman. As a result, I have killed more enemies than he. I was too mach distracted by firefights, and because that the enemies approached us very closely, I could not cover up our position in CQB and we both die.

In the game the medic have a lot tasks, and he should focus on their implementation. And the weapon he has to defend itself, and ironsight him enough for that.
An aimpoint with greater FOV even better

Closed Thread

Tags
corpsman, give, medic, optic