project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
01 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 12:03 PM   #21
LUKE_NUKE_EM

Default Re: Double Zoom Feature/ Tunnel Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0331SgtSpyUSMC View Post
I believe we have two sets of scopes right now because they each have a specific role in the squad, and not to just have a choice. You are right however, sometimes even a guy with ACOG could find himself in a CQB situation, so Rudd's solution would be pretty cool to have.
Oh yeah, ACOG should only be used in a supporting role like you said, but yeah, sometimes you'll find yourself in CQB. Im elated that theyre doing away with "dolphin diving" so that even in its current state the ACOG would have a fighting chance in CQB.

PS- Thank you for your service, its the Volunteer state living up to its name

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:03 PM   #22
Charliesierra-RCR

i like that idea of ditching the Bino's for deployed/ not deployed for the m16/m4...

Now i wonder if they will add the new Acog to PR in post PR0.9
Old 01-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #23
0331SgtSpyUSMC
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to 0331SgtSpyUSMC

A bit off subject here lol but it would be really nice to be able kick some doors in instead of phosphorous grenades
(right click on meele maybe)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.If you can't eat it or hump it. Piss on it and walk away

|
|
Old 01-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #24
Charliesierra-RCR

if they added that feature.. not only would that be so awesome, but it would possibly make this game better then every other shooting game out there..
Old 01-23-2010, 12:59 PM   #25
billdan

It all comes down to whether the DEV's want to keep Binoculars in every kit or not.

Nothing about having two weapon slots sharing the same ammo count is impossible.

|TG-69th|Mix0lydian in-game
Old 01-23-2010, 03:20 PM   #26
mangeface
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbiie View Post
DarkSide, sounds like you love the ACOG

but tbh I like it how if you are going to be in CQB you take ironsights/aimdot, if not you take ACOG, it means that those who are aware of their situation have an advantage of those who go "Woot ACOG".

P.S Darkside: Why is PR depicted as a 6 foot black dude?
Hey, I just found the picture and thought, "hmm, this picture depicts the reality of how advanced a mod that's based off a 5 year old game is compared to a game that just came out 6 months ago." But seriously, ArmA 2 is awesome if you want to just play by yourself unless you know about the specs of military vehicles, because the get a huge F for the engineering of the sounds. Nothing sounds right, except the AK-47 and M-16/M-4 because it's hard not to screw them up.

P.S. Herbiie, I really do hate the ACOG. If I ever had to use my rifle IRL, I seriously doubt that I would need to shoot further than 200 yards, and even then that's probably a bit too far for my SWAG.

<-USMC, that is

Old 01-23-2010, 03:25 PM   #27
mangeface
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUKE_NUKE_EM View Post
Because all Marine riflemen are issued ACOGs, correct?)
In a way, you are correct. All Marines (infantry, logistics, air wing) that are deploying are issued an M16A4/M4A1 with an ACOG attached. The rifles usually still have the rear sight apature attached (at least mine did when I deployed), so that's used as a back up if the ACOG 1. breaks 2. fails 3. gets seriously off of its BZO and there's no time to zero the rifle.

<-USMC, that is

Old 01-23-2010, 05:14 PM   #28
Wh33lman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adetter View Post
WHy not make it like the LMG kits,undeployed and deployed in that case but why not have 2 slots? You guys know what i mean.
Because that would defeat the purpose of the Acog vs Aimpoint decision you have to make in PR. plus it would take up and extra weapon slot, which are already at a premium.

Check out my Youtube channel!

Old 01-23-2010, 05:34 PM   #29
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

I grow tired of this resuggestion being discussed.

Locked.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
Closed Thread

Tags
double, feature or, tunnel, vision, zoom