project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
29 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 09:36 AM   #1
snooggums
Default Insurgent Officer Kit requestable.

In the past I always reset my kit to officer after spawning with a regular kit to insure that I would spawn with the correct kit the next time I died. This is not possible with the changes made to the kit request screen (only allowing you to change when dead). While I like the change I spawn with the wrong kit more often than not because I can't select it ahead of time. I also have an issue with joining a game in progress, creating a squad and not being able to spawn with the officer kit right away, limiting my ability to use the SL options like mortars and Hideouts until I die again or suicide.

I would like the Officer kit to be able to be requested at a cache or the command post.

Please.

I don't want to suicide any more

My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My

My

AnimalMother's
snooggums is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:53 AM   #2
z0MbA

Default Re: Insurgent Officer Kit requestable.

i agree it should be the only requestable kit for insurgents though, i cant see it doing any harm.
z0MbA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:04 PM   #3
mat552

Is it possible to let insurgents select what kit they want at any time?

Aside from Civilian/Officer, none of them have ammo, none of them have healing, they generally aren't revived, I fail to see any glitches that could come out of this.

Players might be hardcoded, but that sure doesn't seem to stop anybody from trying.

PR is now about the team at all costs. The costs that the individual pays are too great, and it's crushing anybody left who tries to shoulder the burden. Look at us. Look at what they make you give.
mat552 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:28 PM   #4
killonsight95
Supporting Member

i pretty sure this has be said before but i can't find any threads
killonsight95 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
snooggums

Quote:
Originally Posted by killonsight95 View Post
i pretty sure this has be said before but i can't find any threads
If you didn't find a thread, why are you commenting that there might have been one?

My

My

My

My

AnimalMother's
snooggums is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:35 PM   #6
Acemantura

Send a message via Skype™ to Acemantura

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooggums View Post
If you didn't find a thread, why are you commenting that there might have been one?
Yeah...jackass.

I'm kidding, Flaming stops above!

Anyway, I have always wanted this as an insurgent, and in all honesty, I believe that this has been suggested before, perhaps by me.

It would help gameplay so much, instead of punishing a player for being forgetful, it would be one, small and helpful little niche in the insurgency that just might help to recruit more players to PR.

Acemantura is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #7
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Its always annoying when you join the server, make a squad but cannot get ur kit until you die.

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
insurgent, kit, officer, requestable