project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
28 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
paracowboy
Default Battle of Qala-i-Jangi

Battle of Qala-i-Jangi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

36°40′N 66°59′E - Google Maps

Gamemode: Modified Insurgency

Taliban start off the map with only one choice of kits, all of them have only rocks (maybe a knife), their only spawn point is inside the fortress, maybe in a yard. As soon as Taliban spawn they have to run to the weapons cache to request a weapon. The cache would be in a fairly easily defended area that the Americans couldn't just bulldoze through or nade.

American/Afghan objective: Kill/capture all combatants as well as securing or destroying weapons cache inside the fortress.

Taliban Objective: Kill as many Americans as possible either protecting the cache till they bleed out. You could also have their objective be to escape with as "stuff" as possible (trucks and heavy weapons).

Honestly this map could go one of 2 ways, big or small. Small scale you could make this an indoor fight that would be fast and furious. On the other hand you could go bigger and include the Northern Alliance Reinforcements with a T-55 and air support (not actual aircraft, just something like the arty.
paracowboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
ma21212
Supporting Member

Default Re: Battle of Qala-i-Jangi

oh no..not another ins map... (sorry to take a shat on your topic lol but i really hate ins.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ma21212 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
rampo

Send a message via MSN to rampo

If you want to suggest a map it wont work, the dev's have enough stuff in their hands and if you want this map to be added you should try make it yourself, its the best way to go

rampo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
gazzthompson

When it comes to maps, there is a "do it yourself" mentality. it simply takes to much time to make one for the DEVs to go with suggestions.

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #5
arjan

It also isnt a to mucch thought off

Ingame name: [TP]A.Behr
arjan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #6
STORM-Mama

Sounds incredibly spammy.
STORM-Mama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #7
BloodBane611
Supporting Member

If you want a map, make it yourself. Start here: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f189...t-mapping.html

[R-CON]creepin - "because on the internet 0=1"

BloodBane611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #8
Supporting Member

503 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:20 AM   #9
BogusBoo
Supporting Member

Qala-I-Jangi would be a good map......

Colonel, Founder and Proud Leader of the Crossfire Gaming Coalition.
BogusBoo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
gazzthompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogusBoo View Post
Qala-I-Jangi would be a good map......
i dont see how, plus read the above comments. it would just be "uber spec ops" surrounding taliban and shooting them

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
battle, qalaijangi