project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
01 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
samogon100500

Default Fighters no have bombs!Attack jets have more flares!

Hi!!!
Am suggest about replease bombs on fighter jet!!!
This is jet,for capturing air domination,not for CAS!!!
Yes F-16/MiG-29/J-10/EF TYPOON can take CAS for ground forces,but this is job for attack jets like A10/SU25 and very needet take more flares on attack jets!!!
About Su-30 - this is multirole fighter,but they made for air domination!!!I wan't see on this jet more AA missles(They have 12 pylons(Or 10,if they use Jam tools,i hope see missles aa on wings,under engines - take 2 bombs and 2 AG missles))!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
samogon100500 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
Alex6714

Default Re: Fighters no have bombs!Attack jets have more flares!

I almost died of explanation and excitement.

But surprisingly enough there are ground attack variants of the F16 and various other fighters in game it its certainly not uncommon for the to have bombs...

You can´t have an air superiority fighter only when the enemy has only 2 jets you might see a couple of times a game...

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Alex6714 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
Drunkenup

From Wikipedia (I know, but if it dun sound outrageous, you can trust it!)
"A multirole (or multi-role) combat aircraft is an aircraft that can be used as both a fighter aircraft and a ground attack aircraft. They are lighter and less powerful than air superiority fighters."
As well as "The Eurofighter Typhoon is a twin-engine canard-delta wing multirole aircraft."
And more "The Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon is a multirole jet fighter aircraft originally developed by General Dynamics for the United States Air Force. "
Oooh, even my favorite Figher "The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F/A-18 Hornet is an all-weather carrier-capable multirole fighter jet, designed to attack both ground and aerial targets."
And this "The Chengdu J-10 (simplified Chinese: 歼十; traditional Chinese: 殲十; pinyin: Jiān Shí, meaning "Annihilator (Fighter) Ten") is a multirole fighter aircraft "

And to finish it off "A multirole fighter is differentiated from a strike fighter in that the multirole fighter was designed to equally perform both aerial combat and ground attack, while the strike fighter is typically a fighter aircraft that can also employ air-to-ground munitions."
Drunkenup is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #4
HellDuke

Oh oh... My favourite multirole is the SU-27/SU-33 (same thing, just that the 33 has a hook and folding wings )

But seriously... What good will the fighter be then? Just take it out altogether if you want the bombs removed from them... It's not like there are big jet battles ingame... You shoot down a plane and fly arround for 20 or so till they respawn... Now that's real fun...

“Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.” - Lao Tzu

Never heard of Lithuania? Territory
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!!!
Yes I know the map is old, but that doesn't really matter now does it?
HellDuke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
Hitperson
Retired Tournament Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Masaq View Post
Dear "Military Technology" Reader,

The moderating team have had a little discussion, and have struck upon the following brilliant idea, first suggested by Guns Guru(tm) Bob Marley.

Due to several discussions in recent months where forum members have made claims about "this calibre" or "that weapon", we will now be adding a need for reputable sources to any claims made in the MilTech section of the forum.

Posts made that give any kind of statistic or factual evidence (as opposed to opinion or personal experience) i.e.: "No, the maximum range for a SA-7 is THIS far..." should be backed up by evidence.

Wikipedia in itself does not consitute reputable.

Where this is need is completely overlooked, posts may be deleted without warning. Repeat offenders may be slapped with wet fish, or possibly warned depending just how bad a mood the moderators are in that day

In short, no more e-penis waving contests about your favourite piece of hardware without some proof that your e-penis really is that large, please.
need i say more.

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Hitperson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:00 PM   #6
Drunkenup

Never the less we truly know what the uses of those aircraft are.

But about the jets needing more flares, I couldn't agree more, and that includes flares on ALL Aircraft.
Drunkenup is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #7
HellDuke

Which aircraft doesn't have flares? The flare count seemed good

“Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.” - Lao Tzu

Never heard of Lithuania? Territory
!!!
Yes I know the map is old, but that doesn't really matter now does it?
HellDuke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #8
mat552

The two bombs are for pinch hitting really, not super effective, a stopgap measure for lack of a better support.

At least for the F16, I think they would give it two bombs, even if they are smaller. It's the same reason the A10 has sidewinders, just in case you need it.

Players might be hardcoded, but that sure doesn't seem to stop anybody from trying.

Any gamemode in which one team is guaranteed victory by not spawning is a bad gamemode, fix Insurgency.
mat552 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 03:40 AM   #9
samogon100500

OK!!!F16 multirole fighter,but they have vere small stock of fuel(~3000KG or ....)
They need Fuel tank!!!And they have it(2 big things =) )!!!
MiG-29 have 4000KG fuel + 500KG on fuel tank(Between engines)!!!
This is unrealistic - if jet flying very long time + have bombs!!!
Next - yes this is multirole jet,but in real life they using for one speciality,fighter or bomber!!!
Mix of this - jet shoot down!!!
I know one iraqi operation,where 4 US f16 flying only whit cluster bombs(2 aim-9,4 bombs,2 fueltanks)!!!
They needet only for CAS!!!If they have only 2 bombs - they are uselles as fighters and as bombers!!!
About fun on jets - on real life flying over 200km on target,this is fun???whit speed ~400-500KM/H(for economy of fuel)!!!Some people use Fighters only for CAS!!!

P.S old SU-27/Su-33 this is fighters for capturing air domination!!!This is not multirole!!!
They have only unguidet AG weapons(Su-33 have antiship missle)!!!New SU-27/33 has multirole and have guidet AG weapons!!!
P.P.S SU-33 = SU-27K K - KORABEL'NEEI(Корабельный) - For use in ships,who can use jets(We no have aviacariers)

Last edited by samogon100500; 11-26-2009 at 03:48 AM..
Old 11-26-2009, 05:04 AM   #10
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Masaq View Post
Dear "Military Technology" Reader,

The moderating team have had a little discussion, and have struck upon the following brilliant idea, first suggested by Guns Guru(tm) Bob Marley.

Due to several discussions in recent months where forum members have made claims about "this calibre" or "that weapon", we will now be adding a need for reputable sources to any claims made in the MilTech section of the forum.

Posts made that give any kind of statistic or factual evidence (as opposed to opinion or personal experience) i.e.: "No, the maximum range for a SA-7 is THIS far..." should be backed up by evidence.

Wikipedia in itself does not consitute reputable.

Where this is need is completely overlooked, posts may be deleted without warning. Repeat offenders may be slapped with wet fish, or possibly warned depending just how bad a mood the moderators are in that day

In short, no more e-penis waving contests about your favourite piece of hardware without some proof that your e-penis really is that large, please.
I'll just repeat this. Sources or lock.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
[R-MOD]Dunehunter is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bombsattack, fighters, flares, jets