project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
23 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
-.-Maverick-.-

Send a message via MSN to -.-Maverick-.-
Default IEDs that stick on people

I know this could maybe unbalance the gameplay, but it would be cool if a sapper could put an IED on a civilian and use him as a suicide bomber. I wanna hear what you think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #2
rampo

Send a message via MSN to rampo
Default Re: IEDs that stick on people

I want this but putting it on some other guy? think of the teamkills... why not just put it on yourself and sneak up to somebody and THEN blow up

Old 10-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Would make civillian even more hated by the insurgents as everyone would shoot civilians on sigth.

People don't realize that autism doesn't mean they're "stupid". Just socially inept. Like rhino... > > or in a worst case scenario... Wicca. =)- Lithium fox

I found this sentence quite funny and since this is a war game forum I will put it here. No offense to the french just a good laugh.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."
Old 10-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
RHYS4190

IM alway's open to a Suicide bomber, But it probably never happen because People would then just start killing civ's on sight…. Which they do any way.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:08 PM   #5
Rissien
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Rissien Send a message via Skype™ to Rissien

Already see civis baiting for ieds as it is. *cough Matrox cough*

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Old 10-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #6
-.-Maverick-.-

Send a message via MSN to -.-Maverick-.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampo93(FIN) View Post
I want this but putting it on some other guy? think of the teamkills... why not just put it on yourself and sneak up to somebody and THEN blow up
Yea but insurgents dont loose tickets for teamkills.

Old 10-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #7
rampo

Send a message via MSN to rampo

Quote:
Originally Posted by -.-Maverick-.- View Post
Yea but insurgents dont loose tickets for teamkills.
Yeah but you lose youre own personal points

edit:and get kicked/banned off the server after 4 bombings

Old 10-02-2009, 07:53 PM   #8
TempesT
Supporting Member

Suicide bombers?

Hmm, this suggestion sounds familiar.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #9
Hoboknighter

How about sappers or civi's are just given a suicide vest which detonates instantly, minimal damage to armor yet huge damage radius for infantry to simulate just filling it with shrapnel.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #10
Grim1316

This is in the ASS(Already Suggested Suggestions). Please refer to that as well as using the search function before posting.

Quote:
Suicide Bomb kits
Its been awhile since I seen something on this, so I can't remember the exact reasons but iirc it was along the same lines as the spec-ops being taken out, you would most likely see them in a full on combat environment. It has been awhile so don't quote me on it.

[R-CON]Outlawz : what's next: remove this and that guy's rifle because he shot you?
At the end we'd end up with Project Hello Kitty where everyone hugs each other and the only way to die is getting beaten to death with fluffy balls.

Captain Zapp Brannigan: In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces.
Closed Thread

Tags
ieds, people, stick