project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
03 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 08:52 AM   #21
HAAN4
Default Re: Rifleman AT spawn menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampo93(FIN) View Post
Insurgents had the RPG on the spawn menu some releases ago and it ended up in ultra 1337 onag3 by the insurgents and ruined the gameplay fo that matter
Any way, RPG is a Heavy AT weopow, that can defeat evem a MBT. the insurgents AT weopows alerdy is fine has it is. no change about it.
HAAN4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:54 AM   #22
HAAN4

Quote:
Originally Posted by =]H[=ElvishKnight View Post
People will just start using LAT's for everything. You already see both LAT and HAT kits being used in skirmish as anti-infantry, having it spawnable with just have it spammed as such.
If people start making this STUPID things, they ammo will get over quicky. and they will be unable to fight agaist vehicles. because i will not shoot my LAT in infantry, i will safe my only one missel for REAL TARGUETS.

since you able to choose betwhen AR and AT kits, you certain choose LAT if you kwon that you going to fight agaist enemy vehicles. agaist infantry AR kits will be much better choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3xsMqHu56g

just take a look of how many soldirs are firing AT weopows in same time...! of course this is a traning, but... in a figth it also may be done
Last edited by HAAN4; 09-20-2009 at 09:11 AM..
Old 09-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #23
evya

anyway you can have 9 lats allrdy now i think, the only diffrent you have to request it... and about people telling you to shot them, why should they? ammo from riflemen gives you rocket, and unless you go sniping you dont waste it aganist infantry, only time i see it used aganist inf in PR[not insurgents firing] is the HAT, which is another thing.

also APC should go with infantries, which they usually dont, that gives them a reason to go with infantry
evya is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:18 AM   #24
HAAN4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 503 View Post
No. Absolutely no. Tanks and APCs already have enough trouble. They don't need 8 LATs flying in their direction. Even when limited it would be spammy.
Alerdy have Enough trouble in certain maps, something that PR mod don't have is a selection of kits for each map.

in some maps Litle AT weopows are required to take down enemy tanks, because the terrain don't favour Armor, but in other maps, A large ammount are required. it surry must have a balace of Limited equipement for each map. whicht diferent rules that are more proper for the maps, this make up the gameply become compatible to the map, instead the map compatible to the gameplay.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #25
HAAN4

Quote:
Originally Posted by evya View Post
anyway you can have 9 lats allrdy now i think, the only diffrent you have to request it... and about people telling you to shot them, why should they? ammo from riflemen gives you rocket, and unless you go sniping you dont waste it aganist infantry, only time i see it used aganist inf in PR[not insurgents firing] is the HAT, which is another thing.

also APC should go with infantries, which they usually dont, that gives them a reason to go with infantry
That is one of the main points of this discusion
Old 09-20-2009, 09:26 AM   #26
[R-MOD]Mongolian_dude
Forum Moderator

Playing as an APC/IFV crewman would become horrid and frustrating. Perhaps adding another LAT kit to teams (Making that a total of 4 LATs per team, max) would be passable at most for me.
As an APC gunner, it would mean fending off wave upon wave of LATs that spawn from hidden RPs and FBs, reducing the rewards of killing an AT soldier.

I think that instead, the grenadier could be positioned on the spawn menu, as they are often considered more a common factor within infantry sections (dont quote me on it)

...mongol...

Military Lawyers engaged in fierce action

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-MOD]Mongolian_dude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:32 AM   #27
privetB

I don't like this idea. You should think about picking up a LAT kit before you move in and try to establish supply lines to have a crate nearby everytime. If you can spawn in with a LAT there is no need to establish supply lines on most maps, since you can just pick it up by respawn and MBTs are rare.
Furthermore it is possible to destroy an APC with one LAT, just hit it at the top or rear.
privetB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #28
Fighter
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Fighter

The grenadier would be nice but that's a separate discussion. As for being able to spawn with LAT, no no and no. Maybe if only 4 people could have LAT's and they were still requestable kits, not spawnable.
Fighter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #29
HAAN4

I cannot say, this will be good in all servers. but i can say it will be good in Click 21. since, there AT weopows aren't working fine...

i don't kwon how good you use AT weopows, but hell you kwon. i speak seing what happens in my server, not ours.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #30
Cheditor

But why make a thing that will help one server when it will hinder all the others.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cheditor is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
menu, rifleman, spawn