project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
20 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 12:57 PM   #1
PatrickLA_CA

Default M16A4/w203 suggestion!

Check out this m16 with m203 i think it is not a4 but it is definitely cooler than the one in PR it looks deadlier!I think this should be in PR! The one in PR more looks like m4
Attached Thumbnails
m203.gif  
Last edited by PatrickLA_CA; 08-16-2009 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: sorry i forgot the picture
Old 08-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #2
RedAlertSF

Default Re: M16A4/w203 suggestion!

Maybe you should stop making these useless suggestions? That is M16A2 with M203, and M16A2 is not being used by Marines or the Army anymore.

I believe DEVs are not going to add unrealistic things into the game because "they're cool".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
rampo

Send a message via MSN to rampo

lol that picures just a low quality gif. couldnt get up whit anything better!? and red alerts right that A2 model is no longer in use and thhere is allrdy a model of that, in VANILLA! so go play that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:00 PM   #4
Spaz
Supporting Member

I would love to see the M16A2 with M203 in PR but since the Marines are using the M16A4 now I have to stick with that.

Old 08-16-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
jim1994

Send a message via MSN to jim1994

Lol, that is in Vanilla BF2. Who cares if it looks deadlier and cooler, I just want realism.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #6
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

Sadly, this is project reality, not project cool gun (if it were, everyone would have MAC-10s, the coolest gun ever designed).

Additionally, this is a cosmetic suggestion and would not affect gameplay, so theres no real reason to impliment it.

Also, to y'all saying that the A2 is being phased out, you're perfectly correct. But the weapon in the OP is an M16A1 (look at the rear sight group).

Ultimately, the fact of the matter is that in US service the addition of a rail system to the M16A4 has rendered the traditional mounting system, as well as the heatshield that goes with it, obselete. (tbh, the A2 didnt really need the heat shield either, as the foregrips are a top half and a bottom half rather than left and right like on the A1).

Locked.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
Closed Thread

Tags
m16a4 or w203, suggestion