project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
01 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 03:17 AM   #1
theflidgeface

Default javelin?(i know its been requested)

seriously just wondering why hasnt the javelin been made yet for PR. ive used it in the Bf2 assault mod. i mean u guys have done so much, i thank you, but it seems u somehow forgot about the javelin. instead we have the vanilla battlefield HAT which is fine but the SRAW is used by the USMC so therefore the javelin could be for US Army. im sure everyone would find the javelin extremely fun to use and watch. i checked the already suggested suggestions and the javelin wasnt in red ink, which means its not hardcoded. so please if u could try atleast importing the javelin from the bf2 assault mod and maybe editing or something because im sure u guys could make it more realistic, and of course u could add some awesome animations .

im really not trying to sound mean, so please dont take it offensively.

also i know its been suggested and im sorry if this post does not belong here feel free to remove it.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:29 AM   #2
BlackMagikz

Send a message via MSN to BlackMagikz
Default Re: javelin?(i know its been requested)

dude , if you have got combined arms . You'll know why it is in Beta and still need some work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R-DEV Ninja2Dan
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:39 AM   #3
WilsonPL

YouTube - BF2 javelin hud beta.

If theres a problem with balance, consider adding long lock time, so soldier must get exposed for few seconds to get a accurate shot.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #4
Qaiex

I thought the missile flew kind a funny in that video, seems to fly slower, higher and for a longer time IRL.
Thats like a 13 second flight time for like 200 meters.

YouTube Video

Old 07-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
LeadMagnet
Former Testing Manager

This has been answered in each of those previous threads if you had bothered to go through them. For every post asking for the javelin we'd have 10 complaining that it's overpowered.

“Without Warning, Sans Remorse”
Closed Thread

Tags
javelini, requested