project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
23 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
AnimalMother.

Default Vehicle limitation for low players

Done a quick search and didn't find anything

Also not sure if its possible at all.

Anyway the suggestion, atm you can request certain kits when there are low amounts of players

what i'm suggesting if possible is to extend this to vehicles aswell. Mainly with maps like muttrah and barracuda in mind but it applies to most 64 player versions.

so for example a team of 12 people on muttrah have 1 heuy and 2 LB. because unless people are disciplined enough to realise that helis aren't needed then out of 12 people about 6 are flying with another 2 waiting to fly leaving 4 on the ground actually doing something useful.

hope that gets the point across

discuss / improve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|TG-31st| In Kenya.

vistamaster01: "I just dont get people with girl usernames/pics/sigs lol,
for example I thought AnimalMother was a girl
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"

Arte et Marte
AnimalMother. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:01 PM   #2
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Vehicle limitation for low players

It would certainly make things easier on servers that are trying to fil.

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:56 PM   #3
McBumLuv

I agree. I'd say mainly make the pilot's kit limited in the sense that you need at least 10 on your side lets say. Except for Baracuda, though. Unless we want to populate it by having the USMC show their swimming skills

McBumLuv is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:54 PM   #4
bloodthirsty_viking
Send a message via Yahoo to bloodthirsty_viking Send a message via Skype™ to bloodthirsty_viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLuv View Post
I agree. I'd say mainly make the pilot's kit limited in the sense that you need at least 10 on your side lets say. Except for Baracuda, though. Unless we want to populate it by having the USMC show their swimming skills
how do you think the us gets there olimpic swimmers? actually traning?
that also how they get the olimpic runners, they paradrop 1 guy behind enime lines and he has to run out with the new pilot kit=P

i think the problem with this is whene you have used all limited kits, and all the helo kits are mysteriosly stolen=P and there are like 5 helo left, and only noobs getting the kit=(

i perssonly like it now, but i see what you mean with for low players... make it so its less then half of the team can have the kit, but then u got the noobs who will attack with the new 1337 pilot kit

bloodthirsty_viking is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:24 AM   #5
AnRK
Supporting Member

Yeah this is a pretty reasonable suggestion, don't see why not especially if - more then likely - it'll be a server side option.
AnRK is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
limitation, low, players, vehicle