project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
17 Dec 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
mrjoe(ita)
PR Server License Moderator

Default [assault of mestia] different flags layout

ok... i find this map really good for infantry teamplay, and is one of the fewest map in my opinion where the faction are really well balanced,

now isnstead of two massive capping range flags and one final flag (the chechens main)
is it not better to try to leave the two flags but reduce the range to 200m and add a third in the middle with range of 150m that would make more sense in my opinion.... and in order to cap the enemy main u have to hold all the three flags, that will make it an interesting map because it forces to attack and or defend three position at the same time

btw can someone post a picture of assault of mestia map.... can't seem to find it anywhere... so i can explain myself better

ty

mr joe
mrjoe(ita) is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:30 PM   #2
akatabrask

Default Re: [assault of mestia] different flags layout

iirc, in the .75 release (and earlier) there were four small flags with the two extra on the bunkers in the middle of the map (correct me if I'm wrong).

In fact, I miss that setting, it was always so epic fights around the bunkers but now the whole central area of the map isn't used at all anymore, people just stick around the edges.
akatabrask is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #3
mrjoe(ita)
PR Server License Moderator

yeah sooo true actually that was my first map ever played on PR back to the 0.75 version... bring back the old fashion layout or leave it with like three randoms layouts
mrjoe(ita) is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:19 PM   #4
LudacrisKill

random aas please
LudacrisKill is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:33 AM   #5
bloodthirsty_viking
Send a message via Yahoo to bloodthirsty_viking Send a message via Skype™ to bloodthirsty_viking

ya, i dislike how it is now, atleast make some reason for the brits to go to the bunkers=P

bloodthirsty_viking is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:03 AM   #6
CyrusPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodthirsty_viking View Post
ya, i dislike how it is now, atleast make some reason for the brits to go to the bunkers=P
Just a little thing: The Chechens are dealing with the Russian forces now. AKs versus AKs.

I think random placement like Op. Barracuda would be pretty neat. I saw some videos, read some testimonials and checked out screenshots of Mestia past, and it seemed those bunker battles were quite the rage.

Only once in this 200m cap format did we get some action around the East bunker/tower/fort. Not much of a firefight, as the enemy could stay somewhere else to try and cap via overpowering numbers instead of battle to reduce headcount.

By trying too hard, we put ourselves at a greater risk. Don’t you think so?
L
working on a little something something
CyrusPI is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
assault, flags, layout, mestia