project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

View Poll Results: Should the kill counter be removed?
Yes 248 14.57%
No 517 30.38%
Only show scores at round end 616 36.19%
Show it, but focus it on squad/team effort 298 17.51%
other (explain) 23 1.35%
Voters: 1702. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 11:40 AM   #271
LithiumFox

Send a message via AIM to LithiumFox Send a message via MSN to LithiumFox Send a message via Yahoo to LithiumFox Send a message via Skype™ to LithiumFox
Default Re: Remove the kill counter?

Could you make it so you only see your team? O.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:07 PM   #272
zebra.actual

1088 people have voted, and ~68% agree that the score board should be all together removed or changed to reflect teamwork better.

Does the PR team plan to actually make any changes?

Old 06-27-2010, 01:11 AM   #273
dtacs
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra.actual View Post
1088 people have voted, and ~68% agree that the score board should be all together removed or changed to reflect teamwork better.

As has been said multiple times before, the devs make the game the way they want it, not what the public wants.

So if they haven't commented on its pretty doubtful.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:41 PM   #274
HAAN4

men maybe i will be a bit rude, then i sorry.

but this sugestion has be on the forum from times to times, so there is not a way to make a try and see what changes in a Beta verison?

you kwon one of those 0.87a, 0.87b. 0.87c and 0.87d just to be assured that will make things better?

hoever, insuniating that Teamwork is the ONLY PURPOSE OF THE PR IS A LIE,

because even for a game that make's it one of the main porposes of game still having other aspects has well.

what can i say, it may be a great strategy game, in the terms of having alot of RTS concepts inplend in the game, but it still a shooter. i some people would like to say how is boss sometimes, even if well that has useless for reallife and THE GAME.

to me PR is the actual ultimet combo of RTS and Shooter the two tipe types of game i actual love ALOT, i also play a few RPG but no MMO not actualy at last.

wtf.

regards
Last edited by HAAN4; 06-29-2010 at 12:53 PM..
Old 08-17-2010, 11:53 PM   #275
xI DIaboLoS Ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAAN4 View Post
men maybe i will be a bit rude, then i sorry.

but this sugestion has be on the forum from times to times, so there is not a way to make a try and see what changes in a Beta verison?

you kwon one of those 0.87a, 0.87b. 0.87c and 0.87d just to be assured that will make things better?

hoever, insuniating that Teamwork is the ONLY PURPOSE OF THE PR IS A LIE,

because even for a game that make's it one of the main porposes of game still having other aspects has well.

what can i say, it may be a great strategy game, in the terms of having alot of RTS concepts inplend in the game, but it still a shooter. i some people would like to say how is boss sometimes, even if well that has useless for reallife and THE GAME.

to me PR is the actual ultimet combo of RTS and Shooter the two tipe types of game i actual love ALOT, i also play a few RPG but no MMO not actualy at last.

wtf.

regards
I struggled to understand any of this.

A soldier isn't as strong as his weapon, a weapon is as strong as the soldier.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:04 AM   #276
unrealalex

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra.actual View Post

Its not a democracy. How many people do you think considered the question for longer than a minute before voting?

Suggestions are just that. Pitch the idea and let it go, if they like it they'll use it, if they dont they wont.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:16 AM   #277
Hotrod525

Send a message via MSN to Hotrod525

If i was able to i would remove the score at all. So you cant see it at all, the only thing i will keep is the best squad.

Old 08-18-2010, 09:03 AM   #278
doop-de-doo
Supporting Member

Sometimes the best squad wasn't really helping the team at all.

B4TM4N
Old 08-19-2010, 04:41 AM   #279
echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by doop-de-doo View Post
Sometimes the best squad wasn't really helping the team at all.
Depends how you define the best squad. In PR at the end of every round the best squad is defined by how many points a squad has. In many peoples eyes it goes by KDR. If your squad has a good KDR you are helping the team by A) Losing tickets for the other team B) When you kill a decent or few amount of the enemy you are stopping them from attacking / getting in the way of your other team mates.

But again, there needs to be a clear definition of who the "best squad" is, but all in all, if you are going to win a game, it goes by who the best team is and that alone has its own definition in conjunction to the squads in that team.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:56 PM   #280
Cobhris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod525 View Post
If i was able to i would remove the score at all. So you cant see it at all, the only thing i will keep is the best squad.
Why? Most of the things you get points for in PR are things that benefit your team.

The Soviets may have only gotten as far as East Germany, but they took the rest of the continent without firing a single shot.

NObama 2012!
Closed Thread

Tags
counter, kill, remove