project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
22 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
robert090993

Lightbulb British Jeep & Weapons

Hi Guys

Just the last 2 things going through my mind on PR. Firstly, is it possible for someone to put a new Jeep, for the british Forces, just a normal land rover, faster. And secondly just an add to reality, is it possible to put in a situlation for jams in the weapons, one minute your rushing, next minute your hearing that dreadfull clicking noise. i can put forward drills for the SA80, but thats about it,

thx guys

regards
Rob
Old 03-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
Rangu

Default Re: British Jeep & Weapons

Hi and welcome to the forums!

I can't answer to your first suggestion, however I know the other one is a resuggestion.

Please check the ASS-thread.

[R-DEV]Jaymz - If it wasn't for the F-18's incompetence, "Independence Day" would have ended half-way through.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #3
gazzthompson

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f18-...ggestions.html

Quote:
Weapons - Guns JAM/Jamming
and the first suggestion dosn't quite make sense, a normal landrover only faster ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

There are people serving in the British armed forces advising the developers as to what the British forces are using/will use, so if something like that exists it may get in.

The second one is a definite re-suggestion and hardcoded too boot.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
Closed Thread

Tags
british, functions, jams, jeep, weapons