project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
26 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2006, 11:47 AM   #1
the_keen_edge

Send a message via MSN to the_keen_edge Send a message via Yahoo to the_keen_edge
Default Question about the trailer and a few ideas.

When i first decided to play this mod I watched the trailer...On that I saw something so cool i couldn't keep my mouth shut, when the soldiers got off the humvee they actually "got off" rather than the normal, appear next to vehicle thing...I though that was super cool and wondered if that was being implemented.

Now for my other suggestions.
1.Well already made a thread about the co-pilot seat
2.I used to love the anti tank class, I mean it was great to have an SMG and be able to support your mates with your AT weapon so I thought these might fit for anti-tank classes USMC-Colt mod. 635; MEC-Vikhr SR-3; PLA-Type 05 5.8mm
3. I liked someone's idea of arty if called for by a squad leader...or like a squad mate could ask for arty...the SL approves then if the commander says yes its fired.
4. i think alternate weapons would be great for each kit...it gets kinda boring using the same wep with the same kit over and over again...you'd have to find to well matching weapons though...
5. I recommend that the MEC AT weapon be changed to an RPG
6. If its possible in the BF2 engine, you should be able to drop ropes from transport choppers as a passenger so that people can get out from height...
7. Well ok then...I still think the XM8 is good

well yeah thats it...maybe i'll add later.

Ok a nother one

8. Could you guys make it so bullet holes don't fade...or maybe they fade once the person dies?

Add: thekeenedge ,on Xfire!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by the_keen_edge; 04-01-2006 at 01:48 PM..
Old 04-01-2006, 11:54 AM   #2
Happy
Retired PR Developer
Send a message via MSN to Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_keen_edge
4. I dunno for what kit But i think the XM8 would be a great addition to the USMC.
The XM8 was cancelled a few months ago.

Proud Killer of 38 Spambots.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

After much intense calculation, it has been decided that your thread is already in the forum that you wish to move it to. Deep Thought should be jealous. - Moderator Control Panel
Happy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:57 AM   #3
the_keen_edge

Send a message via MSN to the_keen_edge Send a message via Yahoo to the_keen_edge

Oh pooey...well I'm an idiot when it comes to Weapons in real life so i guess might as well delete that one.
the_keen_edge is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:14 PM   #4
Fullforce
Retired PR Developer

XM8 would still work - just because its been cancelled doesn't mean its "unrealistic".

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_keen_edge
6. If its possible in the BF2 engine, you should be able to drop ropes from transport choppers as a passenger so that people can get out from height...
I don't think this is possible in BF2.

EDIT: Where is the trailer? I want to see this humvee thing.
Fullforce is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:19 PM   #5
the_keen_edge

Er lemme find it...its been a while............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............*finds it*.........................here we go: http://www.realitymod.com/Trailer/

Oh and about the ropes I guess I don't know but I would think its possible, i mean you could basically program it as a deployable ladder, just re-model it...I don't know if thats possible...but yeah.

Old 04-01-2006, 12:27 PM   #6
JellyBelly

I tend to think the Hummer thing was staged to make it look cooler, and wasnt actually a feature.

[RGG] - Pte.Phillips -
- Arma ftw
Really Gay Guy

America was a tad late into the First World War. They redeemed themself's and came in slightly sooner in the Second. Now they seem determined to start the Third.
JellyBelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:30 PM   #7
the_keen_edge

Oh damn...cause that'd be awesome

Old 04-01-2006, 12:31 PM   #8
Happy
Retired PR Developer
Send a message via MSN to Happy

They were just sitting/crouching in the back of the Humvee.

Proud Killer of 38 Spambots.

After much intense calculation, it has been decided that your thread is already in the forum that you wish to move it to. Deep Thought should be jealous. - Moderator Control Panel
Happy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:37 PM   #9
the_keen_edge

Still would it be possible to program that? and perhaps doors openeing so people can get out of driver seats etc?

Last edited by the_keen_edge; 04-01-2006 at 02:01 PM..
Old 04-01-2006, 01:48 PM   #10
the_keen_edge

Added one

Tags
ideas, question, trailer