project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
24 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
GLQ

Send a message via Skype™ to GLQ
Arrow New heli's

1 - What about to put in PR the super duper eurocopter NH - 90 ...
Discovery advertise it frequently like "the ultimate maneveaurable heli"

2 - Also on Discovery there are few doc's, that is said, Blackhawk fall down and get trashed, smashed, just full wreck ...
.. but the pilot and soldiers survive with minor injures ...
Is that put in the mod ..?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GLQ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:00 AM   #2
Swe_Olsson

Send a message via ICQ to Swe_Olsson Send a message via Skype™ to Swe_Olsson
Default Re: New heli's

Yes the blackhawk is ingame, as for the NH-90, im sure it has been suggested before but cant confirm.
Swe_Olsson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:48 AM   #3
McBumLuv

#1 I'm not sure if the eurocopter has been mentioned, but make sure you've searched to find out. Look here for any recorded suggestions as well as using the search function.

#2 Unfortunately, the BF 2 engine doesn't allow you to survive crashes that total the vehicle you're in. This is easily seen when playing mods like Sandox, where you're kit makes you invincible to everything (falling from 1500 feet, taking an ERYX to the chest, etc...), but if you crash in a jet, you still die.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

McBumLuv is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
Cptkanito

Send a message via MSN to Cptkanito

I'd love to see the Eurocopter ingame i think i saw a WIP of one in the Community Forums somewhere but cant remember which section. I think also the wrecks on PR atm are pefectly ok, realistic if you ask me, theres not very many crashes i've heard of where the pilot/copilot survive...

Cptkanito is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:04 AM   #5
[R-DEV]Gore
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

And it would suck when you put 10 minutes into taking that chopper down, it crashes like a meteor, then 6 enemy players walk out, one of them fires the magic 1-shot at you, and they take the flag.
[R-DEV]Gore is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:04 AM   #6
GLQ

Oh, I don't mean that
Just the pilots (my error) are survivors, because this heli is maded to protect it, because they are much expensive, than few tones metal nad scrap
Soldiers may be at 1/10 health ..

PS - Cptkanito, what is that aircraft on your signature (well, and avatar)

Old 11-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #7
paratrooper[BG]

Send a message via Skype™ to paratrooper[BG]
Cool Re: New heli's

hello bulgaria i hope to meet you in battle
paratrooper[BG] is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #8
markonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLQ View Post
Oh, I don't mean that
Just the pilots (my error) are survivors, because this heli is maded to protect it, because they are much expensive, than few tones metal nad scrap
Soldiers may be at 1/10 health ..

PS - Cptkanito, what is that aircraft on your signature (well, and avatar)
The aircraft in his avatar is The Harrier GR7/GR9 -Pride and in his signature its the tornado GR-4 both of these are in game, though the harrier is only in training mode.

Anyways you cant make the pilot survive(not even 1/10 health) in PR it is not possible because of the BF2 engine limitations. If the helicopter "dies" you die aswell if you are in it.

Last edited by Pride; 11-11-2008 at 12:56 PM..
Old 11-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #9
GLQ

Well it's get easy solution

Dev's made new script, that make heli fall to ground not bang instantly (after 1-2 minutes), but just moveless

PS - what about to put the F-22, F-35
PS2 - and russian Su-47, and MiG-29М2 (MiG-35)

Old 11-11-2008, 01:31 PM   #10
sakils2
Banned

Quote:
Dev's made new script, that make heli fall to ground not bang instantly (after 1-2 minutes), but just moveless
SOURCE?
sakils2 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
blackhawk, heli, nh 90