project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2006, 04:35 AM   #1
Pence
Banned

Default Get rid of exsisting APC's.

When the full release comes apart from the Warrior, we should have tracked APC's instead of the exsisting tire drivern ones?

LAV's are just getting anoying weeling about like a gay. I was thinking along the lines of Bradley's and BMP's.

Anyone else think so?
Pence is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 05:28 AM   #2
Hitperson
Retired Tournament Lead

i would love BRM's and BMP's but as far as i am aware the PLA don't uses them.

The MEC might do though (could do)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Hitperson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:33 AM   #3
da.SPAWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pence
Anyone else think so?
No i like the (gay)wheeled APCs

P5WDG2-WS Pro; 2x 7900GTX SLI; Audigy 2ZS; Core 2 Duo @ 3,6 GHz; XP32 SP2 & latest Autopatcher

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
da.SPAWN is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:43 AM   #4
Pantera

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:45 AM   #5
Peter-SAS

Bradley should replace the LAV

Ingame: Peter-SAS
Class: Whatever the SL wants
Peter-SAS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:49 AM   #6
MonkeyNutz

I like that faster wheel based ones, also better for urban environments, well the road anyway :O)
MonkeyNutz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:15 AM   #7
Pence
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyNutz
I like that faster wheel based ones, also better for urban environments, well the road anyway :O)
Faster APC's are a nusence to gameplay people think that they are fast enough to go ram a tank..
Quote:
weeling about like a gay.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:20 PM   #8
[T]Terranova7

Why would you get rid of them? They are real. Not to mention more maunverable. Bradley is not really designed for an APC vehicle, its an Infantry fighting vehicle, with a small crew compartment that carries 5 to 6 soldiers. If you want a tracked APC for the U.S, look no further than the AAAV seris. Although I think the wheeled APCs should remain on Urban maps since they are more prone to travel on roads rather than tracked vehicles.

For reference on the AAAV, go here.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...nd/aavp7a1.htm
[T]Terranova7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 03:04 PM   #9
JellyBelly

With only a .50 and a grenade launcher armament, maybe it would be possible to make the passengers have the ability to fire there weapons throught the hatches that can be opened above the passenger compartment.

[RGG] - Pte.Phillips -
- Arma ftw
Really Gay Guy

America was a tad late into the First World War. They redeemed themself's and came in slightly sooner in the Second. Now they seem determined to start the Third.
JellyBelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 04:55 PM   #10
Pence
Banned

I am sick to death of weeled APC's, I have resined to useing just a shower now in fear of a f*cking weeling gay. It is a bit silly how there is no need for bridges wile APC's are around and floting weeling gay's are worse when the guy who is driveing, drives you into the water and then you have to evacuate only to find you cant go verry fast so you die...

Oh by the way this is not a question of TAKEING them out, i just dont want them to be as powerfull as the IFV's and i want to see everyone else'es view on them.

I also ask that the MEC/China/America/Russia(if introduced) need an IFV and especily i ask for BMP-3's.

Tags
apc, exsisting, rid