project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
16 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 05:52 PM   #11
Bringerof_D
Supporting Member

Default Re: Remove the Vulcan and MEC AAA from Kashan.

this is like saying lets not wear clothes cause people can grab your collar and strangle you. the whole team killing excuse only works if you try to change something, not remove things. Teamkillers and noobs are hardcoded, like siblings say when you scream life's unfair, deal with it.
Bringerof_D is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 05:52 PM   #12
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

i like to see them as comander deploys again , like you have to choose between the AA missils and the AAA.
77SiCaRiO77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:29 PM   #13
AnRK
Supporting Member

They cut through inf, it's really better they can't be deployed anymore.

The fact of the matter is they aren't needed, and the only time I ever seem them used is to TK people to be honest. There's no need to deal with something that you don't need to, and there's no reason to give people what's essentially a toy for TKing and blowing stuff up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclark03 View Post
Attitude? Just a friendly warning, AnRK, I think you've just made yourself a lightning rod for the moderators' attention. I couldn't detect any 'attitude' in the post, personally, but maybe it's just me.
Outlawz posts many arrogant and unproductive remarks, I dunno if he's stopped doing it recently, but that seemed like one of them. Might have been wrong.
AnRK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #14
Flanker15
Supporting Member

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing them go. They don't really have a purpose since the enemy won't send helicopters anywhere near the base for the whole round most of the time.
The most I've seen them used is when someone gets into a plane or chopper and someone who wanted it TKs them.

Help Project Reality in Australia, join the bigD community!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Flanker15 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:38 PM   #15
Emnyron
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnRK View Post
Outlawz posts many arrogant and unproductive remarks, I dunno if he's stopped doing it recently, but that seemed like one of them. Might have been wrong.
Wow.. Do you have a grudge?
--
Back on topic however..

Removing them becuse it might lead to tk`s.. Tsh.. Let them TK.. Then they get b&..
In case you have not noticed, they are the awesome for taking out A10/Frogfoots when they do they`re classical "RUnnwaycharge" on your runway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We kindly request that you die a pencil lodged in your eye socket.

-[R-DEV]Gaz

Emnyron is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:39 PM   #16
LtSoucy
Supporting Member

There used as base defence, they will stay no matter what, People use them for tking, so what.

Little hint guys, stop yelling at each other.

Reality Gaming - Making Games Reality

LtSoucy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #17
Dougalachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclark03 View Post
Why bother removing them? Really, what does it accomplish? If they were removed because of teamkills, the same teamkiller would just start using C4 or command trucks to the same effect.
Ever seen someone with a pilot kit drive a command truck or throw C4? Those AA guns, when used for TKing, are often used by pilots that didn't get a chopper or jet, and then feel like no one else should have one. I am often TKed by players using those AA guns, because some player decides that some piece of air power has their name written on it. When are these guns used except for teamkilling?
Last edited by Dougalachi; 08-19-2008 at 06:50 PM..
Old 08-19-2008, 06:48 PM   #18
Hfett
PR Mapper Team
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Hfett Send a message via Skype™ to Hfett

If we left only civilians on the game they would still tk each other with rocks

Hfett is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #19
agentscar

Send a message via Yahoo to agentscar Send a message via Skype™ to agentscar

Emnyron,and LtSoucy,I agree.

Removing the AA turret's is just rediculously stupid..When those people TK,a number of things can happen in return for them:
-Kick
-BAN
-LONG Spawn Time
-Kit restriction for a bit

TK'ing is a part of the environment of gaming,deal with it,and don't whine about it,and ruin things because of it...If the AA gets taken away,how will we take out the hostile aircraft attacking our airfield..

agentscar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #20
torenico

Send a message via MSN to torenico

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Alex6714 View Post
Remove guns, its the only way.
No, the only way is FF Off, wich is unrealistic. :P

I dont see why Removing them, IRL, if You enemy have Airplanes, (And you dont) for dealing whit that treat you will need AA's.

Or a super civilians that throws big rocks..

torenico is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aaa, cannon, kashan, mec, please keep, remove, stay, usa, vulcan