project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
19 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 06:25 PM   #11
Clypp

Send a message via AIM to Clypp Send a message via MSN to Clypp
Default Re: Two army VS one

Not worth the effort IMO. 16 members of each allied army? That does not happen much and this will add no value to gameplay.
Clypp is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:53 PM   #12
Jonny

What would, however, be possible is to use infantry from one faction supported by armoured vehicles of another.

Just by using one factions engi/crewman/pilot kits and their vehiclesand the other kits from the other faction.

You could have British infantry supported by US armour. Similar to using the US's AA vehicle on Qinling.....
Jonny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:52 PM   #13
Craz3y|Assasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec_Operator View Post
You could just rightclick at a kit in the T rose, to get the US version of it, and left click for the UK version or so.
that might be hard coded because it envolves the squad screen
Craz3y|Assasin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:54 PM   #14
Raymond.Reiloff

i was thinking about this suggestion myself today lol....if i remember correctly some of the mission briefs mentions that there are different country's at the location. I am not sure in what extent they collaborate but (maybe PR's MA's can add some info on this) it would be kinda cool if there where for instance where one American squad rolling around with the British.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Raymond.Reiloff is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #15
Psyko

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]AfterDune View Post
Depends, if you want one team to have different voices, it's not possible. The only thing you can do it put in kits from other factions, so for example, you can have kits from different factions, but everybody's talking in the same language: brits, usmc, chinese, mec, etc.
i dont think the voices would really have a profound effect in this instance. I reckon the gameplay of two uniforms working side by side would outweigh that small issue.

Brits + USMC X Chinese + MEC would be cool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Thanks for all the hard work PR team!
Psyko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:12 AM   #16
Bringerof_D
Supporting Member

This wouldnt have that much of an effect on gameplay other than that if you dont like say the brits's weapon system you could use the american version which you may be more used to or prefer for some reason. i mean say you're not efficient with the ACOG scope but you are good with the brit rifleman scope. as for me i HATE the brit LAT from early 0.7 dont recall if it's chhnged to AT4 like the US now, but the sights on it were terrible.
Bringerof_D is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:14 AM   #17
Bringerof_D
Supporting Member

oh and i supose having the protection of a humvee rather than the open air land rover would be a change...not that it really makes a difference in game play but say if ur not actually goin anywhere you've stopped for a moment then it would make a difference

its hard to hit a fast moving vehichle with small arms fire anyways...asuming it's not comeing straight at you or straight away
Bringerof_D is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:28 AM   #18
creepin

i mean there's already randomization implied in the spawners that decides (at least on the USMC part) if the soldier that spawns is Black or White, i'm not trying to be racist here.

Or did i just not realise its always the same?

If thats the Case, let the people spawn as UK or USMC rifleman,

Make more pickup kits and then they dont change uniforms and look the way they should,

:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
TAP DAT ASS.
creepin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:52 AM   #19
Hotrod525

Send a message via MSN to Hotrod525

US + Canada using US English we have the same accent... it would be nice to have that in PR.

Hotrod525 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:14 AM   #20
Ghost1800

We do, eh?

... I'm a bad person aren't I
Ghost1800 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
army