project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
30 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2006, 05:44 AM   #1
GoaSpirit
Default Community wants you

we are some "top" teams as we like to call ourselves... or should i say, we are some clans out there who plays this game (bf2) very seriously and could really see it go more competetively but EA and dice only wants to listen to the FFA players... For instance i would like to know how the aim is in your mod.. also do we get more close combat infantry based maps, but also regular maps.. but more intense, that the ones we have atm. (in BF2)

Will i be able to do one shot one kill when i headshot, will i actually hit what i aim at? (bf2 likes to be random)

Did you use any coordinators from the clan scene (some of those who plays the game alot and takes it serious )

if not would it be , in your interrest to have one? i wouldnt mind testing the game and give feedback, that could evolve the clanscene also!!!

We are a lot of people who needs a mod who wants to listen to clan community also!!!

This could be you guys =) or at least i hope so

Anyway heads up good thing you doing this, for people to have fun!

ps. Will your game support BFTV?

regards

GoaSpirit
GoaSpirit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 05:56 AM   #2
Campez

Send a message via MSN to Campez

Just what i would say (almost)

about the BFTV: i really dont know:P
Campez is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 06:05 AM   #3
Evilhomer
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoaSpirit
we are some "top" teams as we like to call ourselves... or should i say, we are some clans out there who plays this game (bf2) very seriously and could really see it go more competetively but EA and dice only wants to listen to the FFA players... For instance i would like to know how the aim is in your mod.. also do we get more close combat infantry based maps, but also regular maps.. but more intense, that the ones we have atm. (in BF2)

Will i be able to do one shot one kill when i headshot, will i actually hit what i aim at? (bf2 likes to be random)
Yes, headshots even with a pistol will take a man down, and the weapons are practically like their real life counterparts (Anti tank can kill a tank in one shot if you know where to hit it!). Also, if you are wearing armor, it makes a difference. You can also confirm a hit now by the blood effects we have installed.

Quote:
Did you use any coordinators from the clan scene (some of those who plays the game alot and takes it serious )
We did not no...

Quote:
if not would it be , in your interrest to have one? i wouldnt mind testing the game and give feedback, that could evolve the clanscene also!!!

We are a lot of people who needs a mod who wants to listen to clan community also!!!

This could be you guys =) or at least i hope so

Anyway heads up good thing you doing this, for people to have fun!
try PM'ing Js Fortnight, or requim about it!

Quote:
ps. Will your game support BFTV?
It should do yes... Havent tested it out yet with BFTV. Depends how Dice allows mods to use BFTV.

Thanks for writing, I hope I awnsered all of your questions, we are planning on creating a large FAQ type manual for our community to allow them to see what changes we have made, hopefully not too far in the future!

Also, welcome to the forums!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Evilhomer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 06:16 AM   #4
GoaSpirit

Thank you, that answered a lot...

So its not possible for you guys to make the BFTV? is has to be done by EA DICE ? :O

One more question :

What about ineye recording of demo's ? is that possible (without fraps )
Old 02-15-2006, 07:10 AM   #5
Evilhomer
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoaSpirit
Thank you, that answered a lot...

So its not possible for you guys to make the BFTV? is has to be done by EA DICE ? :O

One more question :

What about ineye recording of demo's ? is that possible (without fraps )
battlerecorder does work, if you set up the server to record the games, that works fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Evilhomer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:10 AM   #6
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

ye man ive been looking at PR for the same things as you. When it gets bigger im sure more clans will play it, as a clan

[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:27 AM   #7
eggman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Not sure I fully understand BFtV, but I don't think we'd have to wait for EA. I actually don't see why it wouldn't just "work" without any changes??

If you can point me to some info about BFTV in terms of server and installation requirements I can take a look at it. Should be easy (but I say that about everything hehe).

Good to see you here and interested in the mod. Folks are kinda busy sorting out 1.2 compatability issues, but I know there would be a lot of interest from the mod founders in working with Clans.

egg

Cheers!
egg

eggman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:37 AM   #8
Wraith
Retired PR Developer

I would love to see some clans in here playing some good tactical games. Get ready though Bro, this is not Vanilla BF2, it is a whole new game and teamwork doesn't mean one guy charging a flag.....

Wraith is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 04:46 PM   #9
GoaSpirit

Well i do play for a so called top team.. i would say a top 5 battlefield 2 team in europe.. so i do know what team play is...

And regarding BFTV... Is not something that EA & DICE have made yet (this is why i ask for it ) its like HLTV (where spectators can watch a war through a server ) with 30 secs delay...

EDIT:

i also PM'ed requim about what i stated earlier, if maybe a coordinator could be handy, with more clan minded feedback... but have had no response yet, is he on holiday? =) or maybe its just my patience thats bad :P
Old 02-15-2006, 11:05 PM   #10
eggman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Hehe Goa... Requiem, like most of us, is super busy working on 0.25 to get everybody back up and PR'ing with BF2 1.2.

It might take him a day or three to get back to you.

Can you please post a link about BF2TV? I really think this would probably be easy for us to add, but need to know mroe information so we can investigate it.

egg

Cheers!
egg

eggman is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
community