project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
23 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 08:34 AM   #1
nathanator8811
Default Mosin Nagant scope

I checked and couldn't find anything posted about this so...

If I am not mistaken the Mosin sports a PU sniper scope, which according to what I've read has a magnification of 3.5X, correct? But the scope ingame has a zoom which is barely different from unzoomed, which i would guess to be about 1.3X(IMO). Shouldn't it be just a little larger of a picture when zoomed?
nathanator8811 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:47 AM   #2
nedlands1

I just checked the Mosin's zoom and it is at 3 1/3 x. If I read correctly too, the scope should have a three post reticule and a 4.5 degree FOV.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nedlands1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:08 AM   #3
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

I just think it looks funny, so I never use it.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
mosin, nagant, scope