project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
19 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 11:45 AM   #11
SGT.JOKER

Send a message via AIM to SGT.JOKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJass View Post
Just played it, it is preatty good, well made. If it is made darker and a little more trashed then this could work out. some balance issues will prevail but that can be taken care of. More ladders should be added and i think that big skyscraper should be removed, it looks too neat for such a rural area.
I actually liked the skyscraper, if the map was put into PR think of all the room clearing scenerios one could have

SGT.JOKER>FTW<(Fight To Win) In Game
Just getting back in the game
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Riflemen, SAW Gunner, Grenaider.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SGT.JOKER is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:42 PM   #12
HughJass

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT.JOKER View Post
I actually liked the skyscraper, if the map was put into PR think of all the room clearing scenerios one could have
i saw the point but realised it is really out of place. It would be cool but that sky scraper needs to be more dirty and worn torn then it is right now.

HughJass is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
map, raid, suggestion, urban