project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #11
halvor1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heskey View Post
No, I really don't - People don't have an issue pressing prone when they come under fire, so why the hell implement something like this?! = /
its when your shot not when you come under fire and why i want it cause i would guess that would happend to a person if he got shot by a weapon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by Eddie Baker; 01-26-2008 at 09:32 PM..
Old 01-27-2008, 02:13 AM   #12
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

I would rather see something like this if some1 is shot in the leg, otherwise (barring lag ofc) it wont change play

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:57 AM   #13
markonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2B Rudd View Post
I would rather see something like this if some1 is shot in the leg, otherwise (barring lag ofc) it wont change play
think about it like this: you go in to clear a room you shoot a guy he is "stunned" while going prone and you get time to kill him instead of him just continuing to fire at you. Maybe forced prone should be a suppresive fire effect too? not instantly but if youre getting shot at for a long time

markonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 04:13 AM   #14
Spaz
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heskey View Post
No, I really don't - People don't have an issue pressing prone when they come under fire, so why the hell implement something like this?! = /
He got no problem pressing the button...
What he wants is a system that make the player "fall" when you get shot.

Spaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 04:43 AM   #15
Brummy

Send a message via MSN to Brummy

Well, going prone and not being able to use your gun -> Yes.

Just going prone -> No!

That would be an even faster way for directly diving down in a firefight.

|
Brummy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 05:16 AM   #16
Spaz
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brummy.uk View Post
Well, going prone and not being able to use your gun -> Yes.

Just going prone -> No!

That would be an even faster way for directly diving down in a firefight.
Going prone and not being able to shot or move for like 2 sec would be best

Spaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 05:44 AM   #17
halvor1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
Going prone and not being able to shot or move for like 2 sec would be best

yes that i exactly what i meant finally some people understood what i meant So yeah its beasicly that if you get shot you get a blurred vision and go auto prone automaticly and you cant stand up for 1 sec or 2!

halvor1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 07:25 AM   #18
Valtasar

I think it would be nice.

Sorry for my English

Valtasar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:02 AM   #19
bullock

Send a message via MSN to bullock

iv also thought about being forced out of the aim, such as what happens in COD2, when your shot you are forced out of the iron sight/scope view back to the normal cross hair view (even though pr dont have cross hairs you know what i meen)also same as in COD2 when you crawl about it should force you out of the aim as well since i know in real life i cant leopard crawl while looking though my sights.
bullock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:07 AM   #20
AnRK
Supporting Member

I like this idea but it needs moving to the suggestions area *EDIT* - It already was, whoops, only just got up. I don't think people should not be able to shoot at all when this happens though. Perhaps have it based on damage so for example

100-80 health left - stay on your feet
80-60 - fall on your arse (prone seeming though we cant do it properly)
60-40 - go into prone and can't get out of it for a couple of seconds, gun control effected
40-20 - go prone and can't shoot for a couple of seconds
20-0 - your dead anyway 90% of the time - but something more horrific then the above

So for example if you got shot for 20 damage you wouldn't fall, but if yo were shot agai for 20 damage then you would fall over etc.

I'm sure someone's already suggested this; but it would be nice if you can't shoot very accurately when your bleeding in general. Dunno if that's already in game though.
AnRK is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
force, prone, shot