project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
25 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 06:59 AM   #51
[R-DEV]Mosquill
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mora View Post
OMG you really did it , i don't want to complain but the gunner bar is too small and also the firemode is in upper left corner, and the ammo count in the low right corner. But i assume this is still WIP

And for your stabilization, the havoc has a very little bit of it. yesterday i was flying the havoc with a gunner that was AFK for about 3min so i fly around the base for a while and i noticed that when i turn all the way to the right or left the gunner bar moves counter wise, maybe it will help i don't know.

~Mora out
If I'll manage to get the gunner bar working the way it should, then don't worry i'll make it all big and realistic . Oh and what do you mean about firemode and ammo? Maybe you'll just show me a picture with those, and i'll see what I can do.

And thx for stabilization info btw, I'll check it out.
[R-DEV]Mosquill is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 07:21 AM   #52
Mustyzzle

Hell, that would be awesome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mustyzzle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 07:48 AM   #53
Mora

Here is some info of the hud, sorry for the bad quality could find better

Need more info just search on google video and or other websites

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

|
Mora is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:11 AM   #54
Hotrod525

Send a message via MSN to Hotrod525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mora View Post
Here is some info of the hud, sorry for the bad quality could find better
*IMG*
Need more info just search on google video and or other websites
Mora It was ME loool! ANd i know why the Gun bar was looking right when you was turning left... its not a bug, its because i was not controling the gun... like if you drive hummer whit a gunner on 50... the .50 will not turn except if the gunner turn it.

Anyway the Hud above is cool, but i still prefer the Black and White one, Infact we just need more info, like the one suggested by Mosquill...

BTW Mosquill, did you gonna release you're HUD ? i mean give it up to us
Its looked awesome.The Firing Mode is at the right place, if you can make the gun view bar as big as the compass ( and put the compass a lil bit above in top of Gun Screen) Add a speed and an altitude meter on the left down corner would help the guner too. Anyway its just suggestion, you're have done a pretty nice HUD can you send it to me when it will be finish ? contact me by PM

And For anser Intense, Yeah in real life combat heli use thermal sight, but in real life they are not limited by the BF2 Engine

Last edited by Hotrod525; 01-25-2008 at 08:33 AM..
Old 01-25-2008, 08:23 AM   #55
Mora

euh thats exactly that i meant.. Mosquill is working on stabilization, and when you where AFK and i moved to the left or right your gun moved counter wise that means there is a little stabilization on the gunners position.

-

|
Old 01-25-2008, 08:37 AM   #56
Oldirti

nvm

Last edited by Oldirti; 01-25-2008 at 08:55 AM..
Old 01-25-2008, 08:49 AM   #57
Mora

I know i already said sorry for that.

-

|
Old 01-25-2008, 08:56 AM   #58
Oldirti

nvm

Oldirti is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:36 PM   #59
Mora

isn't is strange that there is no dev at all that replayed on this threat?

-

|
Old 01-25-2008, 01:50 PM   #60
markonymous

i think they are ignoring it

markonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gunner, head-up display, hud, real, realistic