project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
23 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 02:16 PM   #11
[R-DEV]Mosquill
PR:BF2 Developer

I think it's a good idea. My gunner needs some of these stuff. Would be double useful if/when we get the stabilization implemented. I'll try making that hud on my own for now.
[R-DEV]Mosquill is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #12
HughJass

good find and nice picture example to go along with it. I am all for this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HughJass is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #13
Mora

thanks for your comments guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosquill View Post
I think it's a good idea. My gunner needs some of these stuff. Would be double useful if/when we get the stabilization implemented. I'll try making that hud on my own for now.
you are making a working hud like my picture? sweet

-

|
Mora is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:16 PM   #14
[R-DEV]Mosquill

I said I'll 'try', so no promises.

OMG I've just realised that bf2editor does not draw guncam HUD! so how the hell am I going to do that?! lol, but I'll try.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #15
Mora

Oh well thanks for trying. Maybe you can ask someone that knows how to edit the hud

-

|
Old 01-13-2008, 10:02 PM   #16
[R-DEV]Mosquill

What? But I haven't started trying yet. Was busy with stabilizational stuff. But it looks like an easy thing, so.. I'll try.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:11 PM   #17
Mora

oh i didn't even noticed you where that stabilization guy.. sorry for that take all your time you need.

-

|
Old 01-13-2008, 10:15 PM   #18
Sadist_Cain
Supporting Member

+1000000

I want all those groovey wiggly lines to mean something for once and have some use in game :P

Sadist_Cain is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:45 AM   #19
VipersGhost

Stabilization >>>>>> HUD candy

All you twats starting said threads "WTFBBQSAUCE 0.7 BLOWS" - R-Dev Jaymz
VipersGhost is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #20
Mora

yeah and who doesn't like candy

-

|

Tags
gunner, head-up display, hud, real, realistic