project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
19 Feb 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 07:28 AM   #11
LtSoucy
Supporting Member

let me guess you all dont release it ONLY comes up for medics! If you wounded you can yell without VOIP. But it wont go far. And in real combat a medic can tell were someone is shot.

Reality Gaming - Making Games Reality
http://realitygamer.org/

LtSoucy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:57 PM   #12
Iwan

I would only change it to sth else, e.g. red cross or whatever other symbol, bar looks just...too vBF-ish.
However it should be done only if it's doable easily and quickly - there are many things with higher priority.

P.S. My 1st post, so hello everyone.
Iwan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:23 PM   #13
Jonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonnie15 View Post
Not everyone uses strategy...
^ ^ ^ that is exactly what I did on basrah today! I emptied a full clip at a brit about 10m away using an AK47 and when I got up he just shot me.

Anyway,
IRL you know if youhave a cut, the medic knows if you are cut. In PR right now nether know if you are bleeding lightly or are half dead. This can never be realistic, no matter how much you want to remove it the health bar, when healing, must stay.

The medic IRL can tell if you are limping, but in PR he cant tell if you are about to die or just out of breath if you remove the indicator, so this too must stay.
Jonny is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bar, healt, remove