project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
24 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 02:19 AM   #1
ralfidude

Send a message via AIM to ralfidude
Thumbs up AC-130

OPK had an AC-130 gunship and i think that worked out amazingly well. I think that due to its slow speed and that u need a pilot and at least one to two other copilots manning the cannons and nade launchers, id say its preety squad based. Does replace the a10 in those maps it lacks its presence, and it flies slow enough so that u dont cross half the map in 5 seconds. Whatcha think? (Don't come at me with pitchforks and torches, please )
Old 12-29-2007, 02:20 AM   #2
torenico

Send a message via MSN to torenico

suggested SOO MANY TIMES!! use the search tool thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:39 AM   #3
Ghost1800

so the spawn time would be like... 1 hour right?
Old 12-29-2007, 02:42 AM   #4
Scarecrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikovK View Post
Ask yourself the following questions:

1. Is it worth it?

The mod team has limited means and can only set out for so many ends. While adding the ultra-elite counter terrorist Vatican Swiss Guards as a new faction would be cool, ultimately it would require an awful lot of time and add little to our mod.

2. Has it already been suggested?

In over a year of development, we've had quite a lot of suggestions made, many of which didn't pan out but are still re-incarnated monthly by new forum-goers. While we appreciate the ethusiasm, we'd also like you to get to know the long and glorious history of the Suggestions forum.

SEE BELOW THIS POST TO VIEW THE ALREADY SUGGESTED SUGGESTIONS!

3. Is it already in-game?

Sometimes completely new members who have yet to play the game will suggest something which has obviously already been done. Other times a less apparent feature, like bullet drop (every bullet drops, folks) will be requested. Its always good to double-check that claymores haven't been removed from the game completely before suggesting we give them to the engineer class.

4. Does it fit with the Main Aim of the Project Reality mod?

Please remember that our main pronciple aim is to promote teamwork, make the BF2 engine into a realistic yet fun tri-service battleground, and introduce British Forces. We have added to this list as 'secondary aims', like adding Insurgents etc, but please do NOT bother suggesting a complete re-design or any kind of special forces only mod, as it will no doubt be met with a brick wall from Devs.

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:43 AM   #5
Eddiereyes909
Retired Forum Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Eddiereyes909 Send a message via MSN to Eddiereyes909

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfidude View Post
Whatcha think? (Don't come at me with pitchforks and torches, please )
To late.

"You know we've had to imagine the war here, and we have imagined that it was being fought by aging men like ourselves. We had forgotten that wars were fought by babies. When I saw those freshly shaved faces, it was a shock "My God, my God?" I said to myself. "It's the Children's Crusade."- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter House Five
Old 12-29-2007, 03:09 AM   #6
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

Scarecrow put it down perfectly really.

Eddiereyes, don't do that again or it'll be a warning.

Locking for re-suggestion.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
Closed Thread

Tags
ac130