project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 07:08 AM   #11
7eveN

it just pisses me off, that i join qwai river (which has became the mutrah for me in this version) and see a littlebird, so i get my pilot kit, run and then boom out of nowhere this guy crashes his BH into the LB.
i was there, staring at the screen for hours.
7eveN is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:20 AM   #12
KyrmyFIN

Would be cool if the commander could give the pilot kits, squad member first request pilot kit and the request come to the commander and commander would choose give or not

or

There would be longer time to get pilot kit, longer than air vehicle spawn time, so the other (good) pilots would get to air and those noobs didn't crash the vehicles
KyrmyFIN is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:58 AM   #13
Symplify

Send a message via MSN to Symplify

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7eveN View Post
or just inforce people to create a pilot only squad, and leave the choppers to the professionals.
I hate people who create those stupid, one or two man, LOCKED "pilot" squads. It completely detracts from teamwork, IMO, because they sit in those squads, alone, flying around with no serious interaction with infantry. I refuse to join those exclusive club squads when they exist and/or when I am invited if I am using their equipment, because I like to coordinate and work WITH the infantry, like supportive units SHOULD.

Limiting pilot kits won't help either, because you'll just have those people who sit at base waiting for the aircraft to spawn taking all the pilot kits.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Symplify is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:01 PM   #14
Death_dx

I like the idea of commander approved pilot kits. That combined with limiting would solve most of these problems. And actually make it useful for recovering downed pilots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symplify View Post
I hate people who create those stupid, one or two man, LOCKED "pilot" squads. It completely detracts from teamwork, IMO, because they sit in those squads, alone, flying around with no serious interaction with infantry. I refuse to join those exclusive club squads when they exist and/or when I am invited if I am using their equipment, because I like to coordinate and work WITH the infantry, like supportive units SHOULD.

Limiting pilot kits won't help either, because you'll just have those people who sit at base waiting for the aircraft to spawn taking all the pilot kits.
That's not really a problem anymore since SL spawn is removed and there are commander markers for LZ's etc. What was worse than that is when you have a full squad of MERLIN/BH and someone from the infantry squad runs over and takes off with the chopper.
Death_dx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:34 PM   #15
Alex6714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symplify View Post

If I am in one of those squads, I always communicate with other squads and the commander. Asking if LZ is clear etc. But what really, really annoys me is when someone hops in and says "gogogo" without saying where. Or asks for a pickup next to an enemy APC over the hill. Yes, you can´t see it from where you are and it can´t get you, but go and check! Making sure the extraction zone is clear is more than just looking in every direction without moving!

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Alex6714 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kits, limiting, pilot