project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
31 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 02:53 AM   #1
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

Default Comms Squad to Squad

I am not sure whether this has been put up before or not but... There has been multiple times when i have needed to communicate with a squad that i am giving an extraction to (wile flying the blackhawk) and not being able to type a message to the other squad i have landed in the wrong area and had the aircraft destroyed... Is there anyway we could set up some sort of Voip from squad to squad??? This would make playing PR much easier and would make it much more realistic as real army sections can and DO contact each other wile in the battle field...
Old 12-28-2007, 03:02 AM   #2
Razick

This is has been suggested time and time again. Voip system is hardcoded and cant be modified without being a hacked .exe so it is something youll just have to deal with. For future reference use the search function so you can find other topics and look up your answer. I do believe it is closing time........
Old 12-28-2007, 03:02 AM   #3
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

This has been suggested dozens of times before, and is not possible, due to it being hard-coded. Please use the search function and the "already suggested suggestions" thread before posting your own.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Tags
comms, squad