project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
18 Feb 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

View Poll Results: What do u think
yes 7 53.85%
no 4 30.77%
Other... please specify 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2004, 06:18 AM   #31
Anti-}{ero
Send a message via AIM to Anti-}{ero Send a message via MSN to Anti-}{ero Send a message via Yahoo to Anti-}{ero

Sorry, i cant see it

Reality Mod Supporter
Self Proclaimed BF:2 Medic?
Old 10-10-2004, 06:40 AM   #32
ArchEnemy
Retired PR Developer
Send a message via MSN to ArchEnemy

me neither ( i am not a member of fps central )

Retired PR Lead Coder
Old 10-13-2004, 10:55 AM   #33
[tR]Greasy_Mullet
Send a message via MSN to [tR]Greasy_Mullet

It is hard to tell with the maps for this game. We are basicly looking at a whole new style of play. All I know is that we need to think bigger than we used to. I am a custom map junkie and I download about 80-90% of the custom maps I see and try them out.

In 1942 I found that other than bugs and such, some maps were not thinking on a realistic level about how many people might play the map... from the smallest number to the largest. This created a major problem when I would try to organize a scrim on these maps. The battles would lack focus and we would be to spread out to really have those intense fighting moments, or two crammed together and die on spawn.

There were a couple maps that I found that seemed to be think bigger than 1942 but the maps were just not practical. They were made for 60+ people which would be great for BF2 but hard to pull off in 1942. Plus with the lack of custom map support without joining a mod, then it would be hard to get more than 10 people playing a map.

When BF2 comes around and we can see the full potential of what the engine will allow then it will be very interesting to see what types of maps can be made. Theory is one thing, but playing it out is another. Either way you look at it, it's going to be a fun ride!
Old 11-06-2004, 02:17 AM   #34
Anti-}{ero
Send a message via AIM to Anti-}{ero Send a message via MSN to Anti-}{ero Send a message via Yahoo to Anti-}{ero

I am sure once the bells and whistles are shown in a Demo and the real thing, then this map can incorperate a few more changes.

Reality Mod Supporter
Self Proclaimed BF:2 Medic?
Old 04-06-2016, 11:06 AM   #35
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: MAP IDEA!!! really be cool to have this...

stooooop

Closed Thread

Tags
cool, idea, map