project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
18 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 10:17 PM   #1
Ghost716
Banned
Lightbulb game mode/map idea

How about a map where the insurgency has taken over a large building with lots of small rooms (like a factory) and the US has to clear them out basically to make an all-indoors map with lots of side rooms and such for good ambushing opportunities preferably with openable doors also make the US spawn later than insurgency so the insurgency has more time to get ready to defend another idea is to make the insurgency have a bomb that can only stick to doors and detonates when it opens. thoughts?
Ghost716 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:29 PM   #2
PRC_Heavy_Z
Retired PR Developer

that would either be:

A) One hell of a big building and probably with alot of lag

or

B) One cramped nade-tastically horrible map

A map with a collection of large buildings like the BF2SF airport map would be nice though.
PRC_Heavy_Z is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:38 PM   #3
DarkTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRC_Heavy_Z View Post
that would either be:

A) One hell of a big building and probably with alot of lag

or

B) One cramped nade-tastically horrible map

A map with a collection of large buildings like the BF2SF airport map would be nice though.
I think it's a good idea, it could be made of multiple statics like the carrier to reduce lag. however there should be outdoor portions like a courtyard etc. as for the US spawn delay, the US should start off in some type of VCP and they have to drive a convoy of humvees and IFVs down a long street. to the building.think of street with humvees, a little bit longer street, and a big warehouse/complex.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DarkTalon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:15 PM   #4
Juba

or like a hostage rescue thing where its a city that the insurgents occupy, US or Birts or even US with Iraqi troops having to search buildings from basement to roof trying to find the hostages.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Juba is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:53 AM   #5
arjan

i suggested something like this before,, but i couldnt find it
USMC should start with 2 little birds and the roof should be accesable 2

Ingame name: [TP]A.Behr
arjan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 12:30 PM   #6
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

I'd love a 16 sized version of this just to practice take downs.

Very busy IRL at this time, do not be suprised if I don't reply to PMs for prolonged periods.
[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:02 PM   #7
LtSoucy
Supporting Member

why not just make a factory complex for this type of fight.

Reality Gaming - Making Games Reality

LtSoucy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:28 PM   #8
<1sk>Headshot

Is it possible to remove the use of certain weapons for certain maps, doubt it, sure I heard something like that somewhere, or I wouldn't post.

If so, remove grenades and explosives and give some excuse like: "Explosive Devices are forbidden due to heavy civilian presence and potentially hostages."

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
<1sk>Headshot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:36 PM   #9
SuperTimo

Send a message via MSN to SuperTimo

sounds good i used to like BF2 SF maps such as night flight and the iorn gator as they had CQC and outdoor combat, combined with PR that would rule,

Quote:
Is it possible to remove the use of certain weapons for certain maps, doubt it, sure I heard something like that somewhere, or I wouldn't post.
u probbly can chose what weapons are in a map for example on Bi ming there are no binoculars.

SuperTimo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:01 PM   #10
Alex6714

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3eadshot View Post

If so, remove grenades and explosives and give some excuse like: "Explosive Devices are forbidden due to heavy civilian presence and potentially hostages."
Exactly.

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Alex6714 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
game, idea, mode or map