project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
16 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2007, 12:15 PM   #1
benjaminosauras

Send a message via AIM to benjaminosauras Send a message via MSN to benjaminosauras Send a message via Yahoo to benjaminosauras
Default Ground Vehicles

How about, considering we are aiming for reality..... Manual Transmission on all ground vehicles....????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
benjaminosauras is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:20 PM   #2
geogob

Send a message via ICQ to geogob Send a message via AIM to geogob Send a message via MSN to geogob Send a message via Yahoo to geogob

Having to actually shift gears doesn't really bring much to the game. Plus, most military vehicles I've seen and been into have automatic transmissions :s

Would be fun to play with though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

geogob is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:24 PM   #3
KP
Retired Moderator

*pulls up to the side of a friendly Landy and revs loudly, challenging the driver*

Yeah it'd be great for having a good time, but it's not really necessary, y'know?

More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.

-Paul Howe
KP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:28 PM   #4
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I kinda like it... but I want my working lights, too!

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:28 PM   #5
Xander[nl]

Send a message via MSN to Xander[nl]

Maybe an option to put on or off, but not a main thingy... You need to be busy watching for mines or enemies, not trying to get a tank in 4th gear.
Xander[nl] is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:52 PM   #6
Crusader09

Send a message via AIM to Crusader09

Manual transmission I don't think is entirely possible unless you use Pr's variant of speed boosts. Headlights are possible but people are just too lazy to get around to it or just don't even consider it.

In game name: ELITE_TANKER

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."
-George Washington
Crusader09 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:06 PM   #7
AnRK
Supporting Member

Heh, funny idea. Would be cool to see, I shudder at the thought of an automatic landy...
AnRK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:10 PM   #8
applplyr6
Thumbs up

I WOULD LOVE IT AND WOULD BE SOO FUN ALSO TURN A JET OR CHOPPERS ENGINE OFF WHILE INSIDE IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR SOMEONE LOL. LIGHTS WOULD ROCK AS WELL
applplyr6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:29 PM   #9
ZanderArch

Quote:
Originally Posted by applplyr6
I WOULD LOVE IT AND WOULD BE SOO FUN ALSO TURN A JET OR CHOPPERS ENGINE OFF WHILE INSIDE IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR SOMEONE LOL. LIGHTS WOULD ROCK AS WELL
Oh god, they found the forums...

"If you want realism, go outside."
-Krenzo
ZanderArch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:38 PM   #10
mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderArch
Oh god, they found the forums...
hahahahaha
But yeah, I'm starting to get scared...
mammikoura is offline Reply With Quote

Tags