project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 07:42 AM   #21
UKARMYCADET

30 seconds more like to tweak, im only asking for a beta trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by [5NFSO]Thunder
i hear the chinese insurgents are gonna have push bikes, and on some maps they might even have baskets or bells (they cant have both as its too imbalancing)
UKARMYCADET is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:46 AM   #22
Long Bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKARMYCADET
30 seconds more like to tweak, im only asking for a beta trial

You don't have clue what your talking about. You don't know what file, what value, or if it is even hard coded. How can you make this statement with no information??

Don't tell them how "easy" it is, there is usually several layers to what appear to be "easy" additions or changes in the game.
Long Bow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #23
El_Vikingo

They work like Decals ( Bullet Holes?), once you reach 50, the first one starts to disappear. On BF2 I think they disappear with time aswell.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you are reading this dont stop, cause if you do, I'll kick you in the balls.
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:39 PM   #24
NickO

Send a message via MSN to NickO

I can imagine how awesome it would be to turn around the corner and see a pile of ammo lying everywhere on like al basrah ^^
You could group the bullets together so that they would be similar to the corpses.. Just cartrige piles here and there after a mag or so has been fired on the same spot..

It would also help Alot when finding snipers which move around alot allowing you to basically track them.

I am only talking about small arms here not tanks, helis, mounted 50 cals etc.
NickO is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:08 PM   #25
El_Vikingo

Snipers take their spent ammo with them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you are reading this dont stop, cause if you do, I'll kick you in the balls.
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:33 PM   #26
UKARMYCADET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Bow
You don't have clue what your talking about. You don't know what file, what value, or if it is even hard coded. How can you make this statement with no information??

Don't tell them how "easy" it is, there is usually several layers to what appear to be "easy" additions or changes in the game.
Chill man, as i have said all a long i aint a modder, But in other games with the little modding i have done i just guessed it would be easy. Yes i dont know how to edit it, if i did i wouldnt be asking the DEV's to implement it. I would have done it myself to my own copy, like i did with the weapon sounds on the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [5NFSO]Thunder
i hear the chinese insurgents are gonna have push bikes, and on some maps they might even have baskets or bells (they cant have both as its too imbalancing)
UKARMYCADET is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:43 PM   #27
eddie
The [R-MOD]s' Poodle

Btw, don't say you've been waiting since 0.2 and because they haven't put this ridiculous idea in the game that it's "not on".

Go and help make the mod for hours and hours, month and months, then some guy like me exclaims "I've been playing for months but the feature I want is not in game!" as if the other features they are making do not matter.

And I say no. I prefer to scan the surrounding area rather than look at the pretty shells.

eddie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:48 PM   #28
jackal22

eh maybe if it was limited to rilfe/ infantry weapons only, and had a count limit as was previously mentioned- it stays at 30 cases permenenly per person before disappering?

or maybe an option in the install file, whether you want to turn it on or off

some guy was looking around 2142 he made bodies stay for 5 mins each by tweaking the number from 15 to 300 but thats 2142

having said all that it should only like come up in 0.9 or 1.0 when nearly everything is done.

jackal22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:46 PM   #29
P3teR.K

I have a decent computer and run the settings on high, when I look at this idea all I can think about is dropping fps which I don't want.

Other games can do it because they don't have tanks, vehicles, aircrafts and 50+ other players.

Don't say it wouldn't be hard to code or it won't lag unless you know what your talking about, I hate it when people say stuff like that.
P3teR.K is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cartriges, spent