project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
22 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2007, 04:03 PM   #31
Wasteland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Bow
I would imagine that even if the gernade fragmentation could be contained within the helmet the force of the explosion would probably force the helmet and the person holding it to go for a short flight Probably have a few broken bones and burns to boot, but hey you might not die
An SL in Iraq just recently got the Medal of Honor after putting his helmet over a grenade and laying on his helmet to keep it from killing his men. He died a few days later from massive internal bleeding and organ damage.

Originally Posted by: ArmedDrunk&Angry
we don't live in your fantastical world where you are the super hero sent to release us all from the bondage of ignorance
Originally Posted by: [R-MOD]dunehunter
don't mess with wasteland, a scary guy will drag you into an alleyway and rape you with a baseballbat
Wasteland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:44 PM   #32
El_Vikingo

That's like when a really fat woman farts next to you, and you can feel the shockwave.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you are reading this dont stop, cause if you do, I'll kick you in the balls.
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:49 PM   #33
youm0nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Vikingo
Does actually going prone, minimize the effects of the grenade in BF2, or am I just imagining it?
I found this thread. Go and read the second posting of the thread. Some people should actually test this out. Also check if proning on top of a grenade can save other team mates around you.
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:58 PM   #34
blackeagle1992
Banned
Send a message via ICQ to blackeagle1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbow*
soviet nades :
F1 - defensive , 200m max range ( not lethal )
RGD-5 - offencive , 50m max range ( not lethal )

don't know the exact numbers , but 8m is possibly a 100% lethal range for RGD-5
what????????????????????????????????
so much distance and i thought my dad went crazy or something when he said that a defensive grenade gets to 200 meters or attack grenade gets to 50 meters radius omg thats a fuel airbomb or something wtf
and by the way like i said its not a prob to not get killed by a nade just use your closest cover and if your in a building and somebody threw a nade your fuked
blackeagle1992 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:01 PM   #35
blackeagle1992
Banned
Send a message via ICQ to blackeagle1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP*wasteland.soldier
An SL in Iraq just recently got the Medal of Honor after putting his helmet over a grenade and laying on his helmet to keep it from killing his men. He died a few days later from massive internal bleeding and organ damage.
oh yeah one of our israeli troops on the second lebanon war jumped on a hezbollah nade and sacrificed himself than his entire squad stayed a live besides of him
his body stoped all the little metals flying from the nade what a hero
blackeagle1992 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:36 PM   #36
GR34

Ok so if the Devs got some new mod tools from dice that allow you to change the hard coded stuff would this be possible?
GR34 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:38 PM   #37
El_Vikingo

The mods would have to buy the code from EA, or they could ask Tom Hanks to crack it for them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you are reading this dont stop, cause if you do, I'll kick you in the balls.
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:12 PM   #38
Longbow*

Send a message via ICQ to Longbow*

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeagle1992
what????????????????????????????????
so much distance and i thought my dad went crazy or something when he said that a defensive grenade gets to 200 meters or attack grenade gets to 50 meters radius omg thats a fuel airbomb or something wtf
Do you understand the difference between fragmentation radius and 100% leathal area ?
Longbow* is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:01 PM   #39
Superior Mind

I read somewhere that if you prone up against a wall, facing it you will survive from a grenade blast. This happens because your clips into the wall, even if that's not what your view sees. So the grenade blast cannot hit your head and deal the 3x damage that it should. So I tested this out, and it works.

Superior Mind is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:15 PM   #40
Sun Tzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by daranz
I doubt you'd pick up a live grenade in real life, in most situations. The safest thing is to run away from it, considering that you have no way of telling when it's going to explode.
If you have time to run... you would have time to throw it back. If you don't have time to run...it doesn't matter!
Sun Tzu is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bloody, grenades