project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
22 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2007, 03:44 PM   #31
[T]Terranova7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]Thunder
yes in .6 the L-AT will be replaced by giant rocket firing statues
why did you post that image wasteland?
lol, I was wondering the same thing. Those huge statues might cause lag and some balance issues.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

[T]Terranova7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 03:48 PM   #32
Guerra norte

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Power
huh? i heard it was 29 aswell? is there much difference?

РПГ-26

РПГ-29

Guerra norte is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:15 PM   #33
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Power
huh? i heard it was 29 aswell? is there much difference?
The RPG-26 is a one shot, folding launcher where as the RPG-29 is a reuseable weapon like the RPG-7.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:30 PM   #34
Wasteland

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]Thunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP*wasteland.soldier
You'd have to be laying on your side and firing perpendicular to your body I'd imagine.
yes in .6 the L-AT will be replaced by giant rocket firing statues
why did you post that image wasteland?

i thought you could fire a RPG while prone, your legs just had to be at a 45 degree angle from it.

i cant see how this would be implemented in game though,
LMAO. Well, when trying to explain the position I was talking about, the first thing that popped into my mind was "like a Reclining Buddha". I've seen dozens of those statues, but I doubt many people in North American and Europe have, so I figured I'd grab a pic. Then I figured, "why not just say 'laying on your side and firing perpendicular to your body'?"

But I'd already found that pic, and it was just so perfect. It really looked like he was holding an RPG. So I decided to include it anyway.

Originally Posted by: ArmedDrunk&Angry
we don't live in your fantastical world where you are the super hero sent to release us all from the bondage of ignorance
Originally Posted by: [R-MOD]dunehunter
don't mess with wasteland, a scary guy will drag you into an alleyway and rape you with a baseballbat
Wasteland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #35
ub3rxn00b

Make it so if you fire the RPG while moving or too quickly you blow yourself into the air with no harm done to your target.
ub3rxn00b is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:16 AM   #36
Emnyron
Supporting Member

That whoud not make sense at all mate, The Rocket whoud allready have left the tube before you coud move mutch, and its not wire guided so i dont see how it coud blow upp in your face unless you had a faulty ignition system.

We kindly request that you die a pencil lodged in your eye socket.

-[R-DEV]Gaz

Emnyron is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
required, rpg, skill