project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

View Poll Results: Should PR keep MEC?
Yes, they're fine 71 78.89%
No, they dont even exist 19 21.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2007, 03:09 PM   #21
ZaZZo

Wikipedia the all knowing website :O
ZaZZo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:29 PM   #22
Jaymz
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

and 11 million of them are -smirks- paramilitary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Clear the battlefield and let me see, All the profit from our victory." - Greg Lake
Jaymz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #23
ayjazz

Personally, I think the DEVs shouldn't worry if the fact that country A is fighting country B realistic, if the middle east could have a united army, or if it is realistic that country B or country A has invaded the other one. The only realism that they should worry about if it is realistic for X country to have this equipment, and realism in the battles and so on.
ayjazz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:51 PM   #24
3===SPECTER===3

Agreed.... I personally dont like the MEc. But i voted yes because this is a fictional war, and a "middle Eastern Coalition" could be a possibility
3===SPECTER===3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #25
youm0nt

Leave the MEC as it is... Anyone feel BF2's factions came from Command & Conquer: Generals?
Battlefield 2 has USMC, PLA, and MEC
C&C: Generals has USA, China, and GLA (Global Liberation Army)
Very similiar...
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:26 AM   #26
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

GLA is a terrorist organization with world wide spread, while MEC is a coalition of proffesional armies in the Middle East...

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:43 AM   #27
Clypp

Send a message via AIM to Clypp Send a message via MSN to Clypp

I would prefer having realistic countries such as Iran and Syria involved. However this is a lot of work for the devs so I do not think it is a priority. Gameplay is still king.
Clypp is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:00 PM   #28
S.A.S jackwebsterdunstan

Quote:
Yeah, and one of the recruits either blows up the whole training centre or joins the insurgents, after hes done with training...
that's such an american bred answer, theyre only pissed off because your still there, british forces have vacated 3 quarters of iraq and the number of insugent attacks on british forces have dropped dramatically.

there were an average of 3 attcks on us forces when they liberetad the country and now after sticking around and draining their resources the avereage is 72 attcks a month,

so yeah, nice one mr bush - send more troops in

QOTY - "Oh sh*t, Plane! Left o'clock!" - [R-DEV]Rhino
Quote ~Long Bow~ 'if you would like to "touch me up" please e-mail your personal pics and we will talk'
some guy off totalbf2-
"OMFG

The Devs have been working on this mod for over a year and they STILL havent added crosshairs! Wtf!!!!!!!!"
S.A.S jackwebsterdunstan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:46 PM   #29
$kelet0r

I would prefer that the factions be streamlined more coherently
so... the US would fight the MEC, the British would fight the Insurgents and the Chinese would fight <insert foe here> (preferably a german armed Euro Force for variety)
With the likes of Taiwan, a 'Stan Militia and other minor factions promised, my worry is that quantity over quality will come in to play and hurt the overall package
$kelet0r is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:54 PM   #30
BlackwaterEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.S jackwebsterdunstan
that's such an american bred answer, theyre only pissed off because your still there, british forces have vacated 3 quarters of iraq and the number of insugent attacks on british forces have dropped dramatically.

there were an average of 3 attcks on us forces when they liberetad the country and now after sticking around and draining their resources the avereage is 72 attcks a month,

so yeah, nice one mr bush - send more troops in
i agree totally with that comment, guys, keep your american bullshit out of here, because no one is interested.

anyway, the MEC are a fine faction, i mean, they arent realistic, but neither are the Chinese, and that would only leave the insurgents for people to fight, which would become boring very very quickly

BlackwaterEddie is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
forces, mec