project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
24 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2007, 03:16 PM   #21
Taffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo Hunter
That's how SOF insert from a littlebird...
they sit on benches on the sides with no restraints.
What a bunch of Jackasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
It'd be more popular than PR, cuz itd appeal to the noob-spraying, team-killing, bunny-hopping, jet-crashing, team-swapping retards that belong in vanilla BF2.
Neutraliser of 1 spam bot.
Taffy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:17 PM   #22
jerkzilla

Quote:
That's how SOF insert from a littlebird...
they sit on benches on the sides with no restraints.
Though in PR, how many of the above average pilots have NOT done a backflip with a full littlebird? Very, very few I believe.
Just wanted to point that out.
As for the 8th seat in a blackhawk, I still don't see why not, the APC has 8...
jerkzilla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:29 PM   #23
daranz

Because in the APC, the game does not have to draw the 8 players - the game just lists them, and the players get a view through the slits. If you had to fit 8 people in the BH, you'd have to put a place where the player model would actually sit. I'm not sure if that's possible without having the source model.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
daranz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:38 PM   #24
DarkTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by daranz
Because in the APC, the game does not have to draw the 8 players - the game just lists them, and the players get a view through the slits. If you had to fit 8 people in the BH, you'd have to put a place where the player model would actually sit. I'm not sure if that's possible without having the source model.
put the 8th passenger in the storage compartment???
just an idea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DarkTalon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:03 PM   #25
jerkzilla

Quote:
Oh, thanks for clearing that up.
jerkzilla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 01:53 AM   #26
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTalon
put the 8th passenger in the storage compartment???
just an idea.
Why cant one of the 7 guys just put the eight one in their backpack or pocket, then "exfil" him out of it once on ground...

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 01:57 AM   #27
PlayPR!

Quote:
What's more interesting is that some Littebirds actually have hooks that allow for fastrope insertions right off the benches.
ZoMg! We needz teh littleberd F4str0pz0rz!!!!!!!!!1111!!!\

On a serious note, EA is retarded, you know that, I know that, we all know that. Why else would they let people sit on the edge of BH with no restraints what so ever.

PlayPR! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 02:27 AM   #28
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayPR!
On a serious note, EA is retarded, you know that, I know that, we all know that. Why else would they let people sit on the edge of BH with no restraints what so ever.
Keep it down, we need to be nice to get the 128 players thing going on[/whisper]

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:55 AM   #29
Jedimushroom
Supporting Member

well, since EA hasn't really modeled the seats on the BH you could have the last player be in one of the seats but have the view to the seats blocked so's you don't have to render him.

"God will strike him down when he checks his email and sees young Fighter has turd burgling tendancies. Could you imagine going to church knowing your son takes it up the wrong 'un?" - [R-Dev]Gaz on 'Fighter137'
Jedimushroom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #30
DarkTalon

sometimes it seems the modders care more about the games then the company producing them. maybe they should change seats.

DarkTalon is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
hawk, passenger, seat