project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2007, 11:54 AM   #11
SethLive!
Supporting Member

even if your in a minigun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Someone please tell me that the above is irony.
Or I'll rip my own eyes out with a sardine.
-[R-Mod] Masaq
SethLive! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:54 AM   #12
Gyberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by causticbeat
if youre sitting down with 4 other men on a bench, it would be stupid to shoot. i dont want to get hit with your hot shell casings, asshole.
Rather hot shell casings than enemy bullets

Quote:
shooting from a bh is pretty pointless anwyasy, youre not going to hit anything enough to do damage
True

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anthony Lloyd, himself a former soldier in the British army and a Northern Ireland and Gulf War veteran:
"The men inside (the APC) might have been UN but they were playing by a completely different set of rules. They were Swedes; in terms of individual intelligence, integrity and single-mindedness I was to find them among the most impressive soldiers I had ever encountered. In Vares their moment had come."
Gyberg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:02 PM   #13
M.0.D

Quote:
if youre sitting down with 4 other men on a bench, it would be stupid to shoot. i dont want to get hit with your hot shell casings, asshole.
haha nice one.. even in the german bundeswehr ( and they freak out about security ) we shoot lying next to each other..

and the guy on the right will get hit by the shell casings, i never had any problem with it, just a little bit disturbing if you are aiming

This message has been made of environment-friendly recycled letters and words from deleted mails and is fully digital-degradable.
M.0.D is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:07 PM   #14
Gyberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.0.D
and the guy on the right will get hit by the shell casings, i never had any problem with it, just a little bit disturbing if you are aiming
hehe.... yeah I know that feeling....

Anthony Lloyd, himself a former soldier in the British army and a Northern Ireland and Gulf War veteran:
"The men inside (the APC) might have been UN but they were playing by a completely different set of rules. They were Swedes; in terms of individual intelligence, integrity and single-mindedness I was to find them among the most impressive soldiers I had ever encountered. In Vares their moment had come."
Gyberg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:49 PM   #15
Dyer |3-5|

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethLive!
even if your in a minigun
I was saying that the small arms are more powerfull than the minigun
Dyer |3-5| is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:52 PM   #16
Thunder

it looks like Dice did all of their military research for the seating arrangements of a black hawk from the cover of Black Hawk Down

Thunder is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:42 PM   #17
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

But didnt they sit on BENCHES inside the BH in the movie??

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:45 PM   #18
youm0nt

Speaking of the soldiers sitting on the "bench" of the Blackhawk... The Littlebird is even more weird because the soldiers are sitting on the skids with no seatbelt or anything... Surely someone would fall off without any support holding them...
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:48 PM   #19
Rambo Hunter

That's how SOF insert from a littlebird...
they sit on benches on the sides with no restraints.
Rambo Hunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:16 PM   #20
daranz

I believe there are some basic restraints on the Littlebird benches, like a belt or something. They're basic enough that you can unhook them before landing so it doesn't get in the way when disembarking.

What's more interesting is that some Littebirds actually have hooks that allow for fastrope insertions right off the benches.

daranz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
hawk, passenger, seat