project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
24 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2007, 02:14 PM   #1
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

Default -requestable kits -

i was thinking on this , if you are specops , you only can request pilot , sniper and maskman kit ; if you are assault , you only can request suport , granadier , AP rifleman, light AT ; if you are engenier , you can request heavy AT , crewman ,etc .

?
77SiCaRiO77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:34 PM   #2
jerkzilla

This would actually be interesting, I like the sound of it and it would add a bit more to the realism.
How bout, you can only pick up kits if you were the appropriate class?
jerkzilla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:35 PM   #3
Matt23

sounds cool but pilot would be more in the engi side.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Matt23 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:39 PM   #4
LtSoucy
Supporting Member

no just gicve the spec ops a paracute and then he can have the pilot or juist give it to the eng.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reality Gaming - Making Games Reality

LtSoucy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:43 PM   #5
daranz

So you basically want people to be stuck with a kit they don't necessarily want if they can't get a limited kit that they wanted?

daranz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:00 PM   #6
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt23
sounds cool but pilot would be more in the engi side.
maybe , its just a sketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by daranz
So you basically want people to be stuck with a kit they don't necessarily want if they can't get a limited kit that they wanted?
no, im saying that , if you want a sniper kit , you need to respawnas specops , if you want a crewman kit , you need to spawn as engenier , etc . you will be able to pick up a fallen sniper kit .
Old 05-02-2007, 03:02 PM   #7
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77SiCaRiO77
no, im saying that , if you want a sniper kit , you need to respawnas specops , if you want a crewman kit , you need to spawn as engenier , etc . you will be able to pick up a fallen sniper kit .
Well, for requesting, not for picking it up...what if I pick up an enemy MG, and Im not Rifleman or whatever? Will I have to leave it there, when my squad needs something like it?

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:03 PM   #8
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

no, you just can pick up it and use it like right now .
Old 05-02-2007, 03:07 PM   #9
daranz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77SiCaRiO77
That's my point. If I want H-AT, and I don't want to be an engineer, then if 2 H-ATs are already taken, I have to go into combat with an engineer kit. It means that instead of either using a limited kit, or another, non-limited kit that's useful in the squad, you're either gonna be using a limited kit, or another kit that's gonna be forced on you.

daranz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:12 PM   #10
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

well, in a cordinated squad everybody has his role , is not like "i want to be this" and after 4 sec "i want to be that" ,etc ,etc

Tags
kits, requestable