project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
21 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
Xaritix

Default It would be cool if...

I think it would be real cool if you made a Reality version of 2142. By that, I mean remove unrealistic aspects, for example, take out those pods and make things in it that seem more realistic to a time setting of 2142.

And like perhaps add things like other types of titans, like transport titans, and other stuff like that. Basically I would love to see something like that. Like maby add a Union of African States and some other stuff, that would be really friggin cool if you ask me.

I would ttly map for it, lol
Old 04-20-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
Nickbond592
Retired PR Developer

ok

lets go trough your post again

the devs aint finished with bf2 yet and you want 2142 done ???
how in gods name would YOU or I for that matter know what is realistic for the year 2142

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Smeg: Fuzz commands a lot and promotes good teamwork, db flips vehicles, Bosco is an all-round nub, Outlawz is an SP whore, Nickbond is a friggin ninja and Rhino gets kicked for being a n00b.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:24 PM   #3
::Major_Baker::

create reality mod for 2142?

it would be called ___________.exe
Old 04-20-2007, 06:26 PM   #4
DarkTalon

good idea, but i just don't think it will happen any time soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:28 PM   #5
hoc_xfirestormx

phooey on that, sir.

in all seriousness though, 2142 is too similar to bf2. its basically the same thing. the real deal is frontlines and crysis. thats what i want to see a reality mod for. but yeah this is a bit ahead of ourselves. 1.0 isnt even out yet.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:29 PM   #6
DkMick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaritix
make things in it that seem more realistic to a time setting of 2142.
Which would be...?

" border="0" />
In the absence of orders, find something and kill it
Old 04-20-2007, 06:36 PM   #7
Guerra norte

Horrible idea!

Three words:

EA, same engine...

Need I say more?

No..
Old 04-20-2007, 07:02 PM   #8
Fenix16

Who says the current version of v2142 isnt realistic. Have you been to the future?...thats what I thought.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:10 PM   #9
Phoenova

Who says the current version of v2142 IS realistic. Have you been to the future?...thats what I thought

It might be a good idea, the only problem is Xaritix is that there would be too many conflicting ideas about what would be most realistic and what is not. Since this team is still working on PR, I dont think they would do this, and honestly, I wouldnt want them to divide their attention on two mods when they could focus all of their talents on what they have now. I do remember reading somewhere that a team was doing something similar to a reality mod for 2142, I just dont remember what it was though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedimushroom
Rap isn't technically music.

It falls under the category of chav violence rituals commonly known as 'Toonz' these 'Toonz' are actually a primitive form of rape.
Last edited by Phoenova; 04-20-2007 at 07:27 PM..
Old 04-20-2007, 09:21 PM   #10
Xaritix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenova
Who says the current version of v2142 IS realistic. Have you been to the future?...thats what I thought

It might be a good idea, the only problem is Xaritix is that there would be too many conflicting ideas about what would be most realistic and what is not. Since this team is still working on PR, I dont think they would do this, and honestly, I wouldnt want them to divide their attention on two mods when they could focus all of their talents on what they have now. I do remember reading somewhere that a team was doing something similar to a reality mod for 2142, I just dont remember what it was though...
What I mean is eliminate things that are unrealistic, such as the pods and some other stuff. And there would be just a few rules such as NO LASERS, NO FANCY ENERGY SHIELDS
Closed Thread

Tags
cool